The Tree of Life Exploded

Perhaps it is all hell. The differentiation lying only in the lessened agony with each step up. It is logical to us to move toward lesser agony. Sometimes pain or hell is not agony, so one stays, because it is their lesser agony.

Man, you guys don’t understand very much!

God relies on otherness to exist, not dichotomy…

Hell is meaningless.

You’re trying to make meaning out of meaninglessness.

A thing about heaven:

As long as a single being from their individual desire matrix has their consent violated. … heaven is the life of people who don’t give a shit. Heaven doesn’t exist for enlightened beings until every being in existence is in heaven.

The universe, the multiverse, this cosmos, this existence is only lesser or greater hells.

We’re all in hell. Wake up.

Ec,

Heaven and hell have become relative definitions, so at the periphery of their tangency leading to conjunction , a purgatorium may form , wherein the space time continuum becomes unlimited , hence creating a passage after who knows, immemorial time’s worth of incarnations.

It is a wonder then, that some souls are able to attain this state of satori instantaneously within a single lifetime.

However this singularity , may represent yet a multitude of lifetimes , compressed to a degree, that is comparable to a forcefield that makes a cosmic black hole (whole), light up the cosmic night. The stars illuminating the course of the 3 wise men, is a good sign of that kind of occurance , even within a phenomenally short duration.

‘Black holes are the seductive dragons of the universe, outwardly quiescent yet violent at the heart, uncanny, hostile, primeval, emitting a negative radiance that draws all toward them, gobbling up all who come too close. Once having entered the tumultuous orbit of a black hole, nothing can break away from its passionate but fatal embrace. Though cons of teasing play may be granted the doomed, ultimately play turns to prey and all are sucked haplessly―brilliantly aglow, true, but oh so briefly so―into the fire-breathing maw of oblivion. Black holes, which have no memory, are said to contain the earliest memories of the universe, and the most recent, too, while at the same time obliterating all memory by obliterating all its embodiments. Such paradoxes characterize these strange galactic monsters, for whom creation is destruction, death life, chaos order. And darkness illumination: for, as dragons are also called worms, so black hole are known as wormholes, offering a mystical and intimate pathway to the farthest reaches of the cosmos, thus bring light as they consume it.’

That is, in my experience, the first half of the trip.
We first go from hell to heaven; the first enlightenment. Many never return. Others are overtaken by what Nietzsche calls the Bestowing Virtue, the mild overflowing of the golden nature. Such souls find their path down, step by step unraveling their unified bliss into first wisdom, then understanding, giving, strength, beauty, will, grasping, finally instinct and then arrive back where they left a sinner and where sinners still find their hell; to them now it is an uncanny phenomenon, the power of kings, the power to make a perfect dwelling wherein immortality is reflected not despite but by the bounds of time and space; a place of worthwhile things and consecutive sacred moments - Earth.

A precious thing to find.

‘Talmud says that one day in this world is more desirable than ten thousand eternities in the next.’

• Rabbi Ari

Blessed be the students of the Holy Kabbalah
Blessed be the travelers on the paths, if their intent is pure
Blessed be the teachers, who share what they have harvested

Blessed be the HARVEST

And blessed is the Lord of Harvest, SATURN.

The period ahead of us now, wherein Saturn shall traverse the holy sign of AQUARIUS, may well be fertile to the utmost to the adept in whom the following Names and Images are instilled at this inception-point.

x

y

As this is quite out of character with the previous videos, I hesitated posting it (posted it and removed it), but it does belong in the thread.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axIN50sTCRQ[/youtube]

There’s a few glitches in the beginning. I wanted to go back and edit, but since I had already waited so long making this thing ( I had needed a prompter from a viewer of the video about Hod ) there was a force pressing me to upload it glitches and all.

Much more to be said - I dont even mention sex, which some would consider to be the main attribute of Yesod, the Moon sphere, but it is all implied.