The terms "white" and "white people" are racist

This behaviour of yours and the choice of words makes me think that you have been in some form of psychological care before.

Listen, just because you proclaim something doesn’t make it real. That’s crazy talk.

But you have no counter to race is real. All you have is “you are racist!” which is pathetic.
As I have explained, it’s the same with speciesist, just not emotionally charged.

Speaking of which, you should take a breath, or two. Will calm you down and you won’t forget to get some oxygen into the bloodstream for upstairs.

And incidentally, most of the insane liberal-Leftie PC paradigm today doesn’t try to do away with the label “white”, rather it is trying to reify the label to a near-absolute level. “White people” this and “white society” that, just like “black people” this and “black community” that. What utter nonsense.

It’s not true because I proclaim it, I am proclaiming it because it is true. Please try to keep up.

And I already admitted that race is “real”. That is the whole premise of my topic here, you fucking moron.

The idea behind the PC leftist also known in most western countries as democrats (Marxists) is to trivialize all race and culture in order to break down all individuals into one singular form of collectivist identity. They don’t like the idea of identity pluralism.

They want to wipe out the real differences to replace them with the “differences” that they get to manufacture, for example with “white society” or “black culture” or “LBGTQABCXYZ community”.

Again, it’s then even more retarded to lump all humanity together under the word humanity because it’s even a larger, less discriminatory term.
And again, what you are proposing is standard leftist tripe because it is designed to destroy any opposition to them.

I’ll tell you what.
We shall begin by dismantling the ‘Black’ construct and the ‘Latino’ construct because I don’t want them to vote and act as a block for their own interests. Furthermore, this shall be used to dwindle their numbers. I want them to be individuals, unorganised, who are opposed by an organised White community.
Once America is comfortably majority White, we can talk about the differences among various ethnicities which are already quite heavily mixed among American Whites anyway.

See how this works?

So go ahead and free those poor Blacks and Latinos first from their identities.

You have no clue what you’re even trying to say. That much is clear. I’ll wait for a moderator to remove your trolling nonsense from my topic.

I take it you have broken with Jakob who tried to argue for the splitting of Germany a couple of days ago.

Or wait…
It’s the same game.
Just this time it’s not the identity German but the identity White (and of course all those other identities that you did not choose as the headline and point of argument).

Hey White Boy, you are not White, don’t think about yourself as being White, you don’t want to be like those LGBTQs and their fake identity.
You have now a new identity, it’s German. You are now German surrounded by other kinds of individuals who identify as Scottish and Irish and Black and Latino.
Congratulations you are now free!
And so powerful…

…Unless of course you are in Germany, then you are now a Bavarian or whatever.

Whatever it takes to weaken Europeans in the face of racial adversity.
Whatever can be done to make them more free…

… If only I could be White and German…
Impossibru…

Yes, a managed or manufactured controlled agenda.

I don’t think he is denying that the white race (caucasians) exists but that he thinks the labels used to define it is an oversimplification. He’s not saying it is all a complete social construct either.

But, would a Bavarian rather be called German or Bavarian?

I don’t see Germans describing themselves as just white people as that would be lame and generic.

I think what he is saying is that the label white is generic and an oversimplification concerning genetic variances along with the history of entire ethnicities.

Do me a favour, google “Germans” and tell me what you see pop us as the first image search result.

The reason why White is so problematic is because the name is associated with the skin colour.

What’s an American?
Pre 1950s I would say, that’s a European looking person, of mostly Anglo descent.
What is an American today?
Well, not so dominantly European anymore.

But wait…
The Irish will always be genetically Irish, right? I mean, the people in Ireland are genetically Irish, right?
It’s not like Irish will ever mean negro-Arabian blood with some traces of European.
Noooo. Noooo way…

Really, maaaan, let’s not oversimplify things. We are all individuals after all.
Don’t be racist, HaHa…

What Wyld really means to say is that Whitey is better off not thinking of himself as White.
Because genetics and stuff, I swear :wink:

Well, I will be the first to say that a Turk living in Germany even after having a family residing there for four generations will never ever truly be German. You’re correct in stating there being a racial genetic component.

The United States it gets tricky because American as a label is more of a geographical one but in conjunction with French or German American it becomes more precise in labeling.

Sure it becomes more precise.

In one way, White sounds cheesy to me because it reduces it to a single feature, namely the hue of the skin, while genetic lineage is much more than that.
But it’s really a downgrade from American.

Imagine Germany. Soon a traditional German will not be called a German, they will call him a White German or a European German or a Sauerkraut German or whatever. Why? Because he is being displaced from his homeland by an invading force which is not German but which is now sharing with them that label, of being German.

Mohammed is now the European.
That’s part of ideological warfare. To attack and deracinated people’s identities. To break their organisation as a people.

Wyld can’t help himself. It’s in his nature to attack European identity.
He despises genetic Europeans, no matter his own genetic make-up.

I agree with what you’re saying and the situation in Germany along with all of Europe is a disaster which will lead to an inevitable violent crisis.

Even though I wouldn’t necessarily describe myself as a nationalist being an anarchist I do understand tribalism very well. I am a critic of multiculturalism (globalism) also.