The Post Election Hangover: A World At Odds

We dont need to regret affection for people, we dont ask animals to vote and so we should not get mad when college students are stupid when you give them rights they cant make sense of.

Way I see it, Civil War is right around the corner. Soon, there will not be 5 of these videos but 5000.
We need a better class of civil dissenter. Do you really think a free-spirit, a free-thinker, like u or me, could ever respect a stupid, dumb, and dishonest liberal?

Let’s face the facts. If you are gonna protest, protest right. Trump is a sexist, but not a racist. Trump isn’t a homophobe, trump is neutral, whatever satisfies his balls. He’d probably fuck a femboy in the women’s bathroom if his balls wanted to. Mike Pence is the homophobe, stop being mental midgets and conflating data.

Look at Chris Matthews flip out on Hillary, way too late to change anything.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rjVNI6UiHV4

He even admits it wasn’t racism.

Joker, when everything you’ve ever posted has been from the same “sky is falling/chicken little” politics site, and they all just show everything crashing and burning, but then the markets aren’t actually doing that. Then you’re posting retarded data.

I heard today that these protests are going to go on for four years

I hope they do Occupy Wall Street again, considering winter is approaching.

Trump will have to take Marine 1 from being sworn in back to the White House to avoid the Liberal-Fascist’s throeing Molotov Cocktails.

I’m serious, you know Kropotkin is gonna be shot with a rubber bullet in the ass on Pennsylvania Avenue that night for getting in the way of the presidential convoy.

Four years of protest equals a guaranteed reelection for Trump. More they prove their hatred, violence and intolerance, calling the whole country as racist or fascist, despite it obviously not being the case, the better Trump’s reelection margins.

Sarah Palin 2024 for President. Only Kropotkin can make that happen!

and they would be very welcome here.

They say the markets inevitably will crash not that it has happened yet.

Your so called economic analysis is based upon government manipulated data. You’re a government hack and stool pigeon.

Quite possible. Soros and gang are wanting to ferment national unrest or conflict.

I was at the first Soros organized Occupy Wallstreet movement in Seattle and Portland. They didn’t really do shit other than smoke dope, have underage sex in tents, hold signs, march around aimlessly, and recite Das Kapital everyday.

Do you really think it matters who is in the White House.

The real power is lurking behind the scenes, it is all planned and in place, way before the elections took place.

The President is only the prima donna, or in his case the pezzonovante for those in the audience.

Ultimately, no. As an anarchist I’m still against all government entities or organizations.

Donald Trump for me is more of , the enemy of my enemy is very useful.

In this particular case a nationalist president versus globalists.

He won’t be any different from Obama. Promises, promises and most are impossible to fulfil.

What a sheeple he turned out to be.

They all submit sooner or later.

Kennedy didn’t.

It will be interesting to see which direction this takes.

It’s certainly a possibility however he hasn’t entered office yet. I’m more a judge of people’s actions. We’ll have to wait and see.

A president is impotent if Congress is against him and he cannot get to pass laws that he wants

But the most powerful people are those away from the public eye who no one really knows

In America that is probably the lobbyists who are unelected and therefore unaccountable

foxnews.com/us/2016/11/11/ri … dings.html

Dammit, no black people even live in Portland, Oregon, the fucking Democratic Elites pushed them out, it is one of the whitest cities in America, and they combine two organizations with a black flair together and start vandalizing people at random.

Fucking racist as fuck Democrats. Same thing that got the Rust Belt up in arms against Hillary will soon lead to a black revolt against their white Democratic masters who mock and abuse them not just on the economic level, but also the ideological. If Black Lives really matter to these racists, then I ask, where the hell are all the black people? They were not running around like crackheads.

I really can’t believe the blantant racism of the left at times. Absurd.

:laughing: :laughing-rolling:

82.221.129.208/basepagew8.html

:laughing: :laughing-rolling:

shtfplan.com/headline-news/i … e_11102016

A very,very long shot.

Stranger things have happened before…