The New Story Game, brought to you by SMOOTH!!!

doesn’t cease. Brenard

glanced at the

By the by, that last guest post was me.

television and realized

his woman was

holding a large

black bulbous dildo

Darkness. Darkness beyond what mere mortals can only imagine. Darkness that gathers your inner most fears and engulfs a cheese stick, could not interfere with Bernard’s burning a bowl, inhaling, which is disgusting like children puking on sacred ground. Praying people pity the lost souls in Bernard’s bowl gulping down cheerios to surfeit his endless appetite which doesn’t cease. Bernard glanced at the television and realized his woman was holding a large black bulbous dildo

, or was it?

A big carrot

Darkness. Darkness beyond what mere mortals can only imagine. Darkness that gathers your inner most fears and engulfs a cheese stick, could not interfere with Bernard’s burning a bowl, inhaling, which is disgusting like children puking on sacred ground. Praying people pity the lost souls in Bernard’s bowl gulping down cheerios to surfeit his endless appetite which doesn’t cease. Bernard glanced at the television and realized his woman was holding a large black bulbous dildo

, or was it A big carrot which had been

covered in oil

and fried in

…a McDonald’s french fry basket…

“a McDonald’s french fry basket” is 5 words, but you can have one of my turns if i get another turn, meaning i have 4 letters. Play fair Gadfly.

Darkness. Darkness beyond what mere mortals can only imagine. Darkness that gathers your inner most fears and engulfs a cheese stick, could not interfere with Bernard’s burning a bowl, inhaling, which is disgusting like children puking on sacred ground. Praying people pity the lost souls in Bernard’s bowl gulping down cheerios to surfeit his endless appetite which doesn’t cease. Bernard glanced at the television and realized his woman was holding a large black bulbous dildo, or was it A big carrot which had been covered in oil and fried in a McDonald’s french fry basket?

Zidane the penguin thought…

oops, sorry. Didn’t notice that, nor did I read the first post by Smooth. As you can see I’m a little distrot. Again, sorry.

polar air cold

and how Bernard

Perfectly Shpadoinkle Gadfly, perhaps one day we could build a snowman together or form a band called “finger bang.” :stuck_out_tongue:

Darkness. Darkness beyond what mere mortals can only imagine. Darkness that gathers your inner most fears and engulfs a cheese stick, could not interfere with Bernard’s burning a bowl, inhaling, which is disgusting like children puking on sacred ground. Praying people pity the lost souls in Bernard’s bowl gulping down cheerios to surfeit his endless appetite which doesn’t cease. Bernard glanced at the television and realized his woman was holding a large black bulbous dildo, or was it A big carrot which had been covered in oil and fried in a McDonald’s french fry basket?

Zidane the penguin thought polar air cold and how Bernard carved the ice

(Incidentally the polar air cold was me)

despite the hate

• despite the hate -

in two years time this story could be…

resonating from his