The Holocaust Industry

for the record:-

Finklestein is Jewish, and i don’t deny the holocaust happened, but…

yes you can challenge, and should challenge, the perceptions of the past, history is written by the victor (the allies not holocaust survivors, thank you ben) and we should always try to find the real events. undoubtedly things that have claimed to have happened didn’t, and vice-versa. but as for denying the holocaust out right, thats abit much.

“We have no doubt that Christopher Columbus discovered America…”
Hmm, actually, it is now generally accepted within academic circles that America was “discovered” by Leif Erikson, a viking warlord who landed there centuries before Columbus. So, yet another example of how accepted history may not necessarily be accurate.

well seeing as America was never actually lost, it is was never found. if so called academics bothered to investigate they would realise the tribes of Manchuria (spelling?) knew America was there. but surely it was one of the millions of people already there that discovered the continent?

hence the inverted commas. And you are right, the chinese and of course the natives knew. Maybe i should have inserted “by a european” in there…

:stuck_out_tongue: that wasn’t a personal attack, just the arrogance of academics really piss me off.