The Black Death revisted

Well, once the germs have been created in a ‘deficient’ person’s body, then they can be passed to a healthy person by contact. And if that person is also deficient, then his immune system won’t be able to get rid of those foreign germs and he will become sick.

It therefore makes sense to immunize against those germs. :wink:

The human body has enough defence to look after itself. It doesn’t need any injections of foreign proteins to wake up the immune system. Disease transference is almost impossible from person to person. You have been brain washed by the medical system.

Try read some of Wade Frazier’s The Medical Racket. ahealedplanet.net/medicine.htm

One does not have to be a doctor to observe disease moving from person to person. If the transfer does not involve bacteria and viruses, then it is something else which you have not identified.

Not that the rest hasn’t been, but that statement is blatantly ridiculous.

I take it that your job is to try to make skeptics look bad by just spouting total nonsense that anyone can see is foolishness? Paid by the pharmaceutical companies or doctors?

Hay guys, I came here in this thread to ask why you are still spending time on this dude. You realize it’s as good as having an argument with a drunk, right?

Yeah well, to me so is the rest of life. So it isn’t really all that much of a change … just occupies a little time (much like fancy cooking).

the difference being that fancy cooking yields you a delicious meal

But life can never be about the product, rather the journey … else you become merely a short lived product yourself (no one really needs a 30 year old bag of bones and meat).

the journey to a good meal allows you to perfect a form of art
what does the journey of arguing with drunks allow you to do?

… Perfect a form of communication/teaching.

You take the raw materials, cut them up, mix them, spice it up a bit, heat them, brown them to perfection.

…same difference.

“Clarify, Verify, Instill…”

[size=85]{{…I never said that I was good at it.}}[/size]

does it not matter, then, if rather or not who you are teaching is capable of learning?

sort of like… it doesn’t matter if the food will be edible or not in the end?

I guess the question is how do you measure the quality/improvement of your teaching if you do not have results from it?

Learning the technique.

I spent a year debating a forgone conclusion with Eugene concerning a TOE merely to ensure that I knew how to explain every silly nonsensical question that could be asked. During that time, I learned many small things (spices) and developed tools (better spoons, knives, and spatulas).

The “end product” was not of him. The end product was me, my abilities and understandings.

Granted, that scenario was far more relevant than this one, but it is actually all the same;
“Clarify, Verify, Instill,…”

Remember this is all really about PHILOSOPHY of Science (how to know and do), not about Science (presuming to know and doing).

It all depends on what you eat. If you eat crappy food, then you get sick. If you eat stale or rotten food you get sick. If you eat inappropriate food you get sick. Humans are stupid creatures that don’t know what appropriate food is. Grain, sugar and dairy products are not natural or appropriate foods. These products cause disease. Disease does not come from the air. The medical/pharmaceutical system is a corrupt system that wants you to be constantly sick so that they can make money out of you. So, they will never tell you that eating crappy food is what is making you sick. They will tell you that disease comes from the air. Thus, you never learn from your mistakes, and you keep on eating crappy food and getting sick, thus making the medical/pharmaceutical system rich and profitable. Time to wake up from this deception, don’t you think?

Those that are addicted to grain foods, dairy and sugar are permanent drunks. These foods are just as addictive as cocaine and alcohol. So, when you are talking about drunks, I think you are referring to yourself without realizing it. Now, try convincing a drunk that alcohol or cocaine is bad for you. Its like banging your head against a brick wall. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You should write a book about 'How to be a know-it-all in 3 easy steps:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

yeah I was referring to myself. btw I was drunk when I did yer mama. i could be your dad for all I know.

Did that already - Three Angels of Truth and Three Disciplines to Certain Enlightenment.
But for you it obviously wouldn’t be so “easy”.

Your premise is incorrect. Even if there was a meteorite strike, the Plague was still a disease, toxic gas would have effected everyone. Since this did not happen then that still leaves disease to complete the picture.

If it was posionous gas alone this could not explain the differences in population loss which range from 20% -70%, nor the fact that some villages were completely wiped out whilst others went completely unscathed. And how odd is it that where a cordon sanitaire was sent up, such as in several monasteries, there were NO deaths at all. I’ve never seen a poisonous gas turn away from a sign saying keep out.