The arena of death

I am too aware of what that question entails, and it’s possible that God who completely encompasses Himself, -could not do that, except through another fruitless sacrifice, although it is mentioned that the very same sacrifice was anticipated by the temptation of the forbidden fruit. Maybe god himself has finally given up of man, and is unwilling to go for a strike out.

If no fundamentals then there wont be endlessly repeating patterns. Possibly why we live in this world we don’t begin at knowing. As to the speedy decrease, think ‘pop’ - first; at the simplest levels of life there is a single em transfer of electrical information, when something that simple ‘dies’, its going to be as simple as becoming one, then becoming another in one movement. It would go into the gloop [cosmic blender oneness goo] and then when a corresponding signal emerges, it would attain existence again. To me this is akin to a fundamental re-emergence philosophy, but it is like that due to the lack of fundamentals making the wheel spin eternally.

You just need the thing there. That makes it all work [what the cosmic blender is and a lack of fundamentals].

For me I can see many positives, this yields both eternity and eternal change. The world can strip us back to nothing [death maybe?], but the engine which made us is always there making us.

_