Superfeminism

More molten but pure gold in appearance, and despite its “liquid fire” appearance it was very fixed in place… stamped/seared/drilled into my memory… I could only hold on to it for a few moments before it degraded…But that’s sort of how all experiences of eternity go… you’re thrust back into Time after opening a window to eternity… you can only stay there for so long before it degrades… But it doesn’t make it any less eternal.

Indeed. And such accounts are rare enough online even second hand. Convincing accounts, of which this is one.
Can you explain why the association was with Eros?

Slavery has been around a long time.
That doesn’t mean it works or that it is good.

Democrats worship common things.
To them, a commonly accepted thing is true and right.
No matter how evil and spreading it is.

It must work to keep around, but work to what end?

What has happened since slavery has been abolished?
It has taken hold in different forms.

I bet there are now more owned, unfree people than have ever lived before. Arguably, anyone with an unpayable debt is a slave. A large portion of college graduates qualifies.
Anyone with serious device-dependencies is arguably a slave as well. The device controls the human. Women are more resilient to this; they have more actual use for their devices, they are more cybernetic in the current sense.

Smartphones have made this form of laziness almost indispensable.
We will see how far it comes.

[tab]Ur dur no we will likely not, it will keep going for thousands of years.

But like, we will see what’s gonna happen like, soon. :confused:
Thats not much of a prophecy.[/tab]

Savery built every civilization that has ever existed, including this one.
You can thank slavery that for that computer you’re on, massah.

I didn’t say anything about what’s good. I did say something about what works.

Liberalism is the cult of expiating for things you’ve never done, while still retaining the perks of the work you didn’t do, under the illusion of a clear conscience.

^^^ that last bit is totally quotable. Like hannah arendt would totally read that three times and think deeply about it if it were in a book she were reading as she drank her coffee and chain smoked at the corner cafe.

Without the sarcasm, that actually is very eloquently said.

“Liberalism is the cult of expiating for things you’ve never done, while still retaining the perks of the work you didn’t do.”

Id leave out the clear conscience, as liberals are typically writhing in visible guilt and shame which they can only manage to hide from themselves with a heavy drug regiment.

That is SO capitalism.

No, its an older problem.

Are you ok btw Dan? You sound pretty aggressive. Not used to that from you.
Not that I have a problem with it. Just wondering what changed.

I don’t know why I would sound or seem aggressive.

That is certainly not what i want to portray.

You’re not aware of it?

Your style is wholly changed.

Maybe aggression isn’t the exact word.

I thought i was more to-the-point now.
But i still feel like me.
Maybe there is a problem?
I don’t know what to fix or change or adjust.

No problem.
Yes, more to a point, that could be - that often comes with a bit of aggression, no?

Think arrow-head.

Ok. Thank you for clarification.

Sure.

Note though that I said to a point, not to the point. You missed the point of this thread, or weren’t interested in it.

actual feminism
invest in the future by identifying the essential workers in society and pay them accordingly
pay women (and sometimes men with a natural talent for it) a high salary to be the best stay at home parent they can be
not like a hand-me-down govt program, like a serious talent identifying program
give them performance reviews just like any other job
pay high salaries to school teachers and nurses, regardless of sex. give them bonuses and raises based on performance.

they are the people raising and educating and nurturing the tax payers of the future, workers of the future, leaders of the future
make that into a valuing tool that works within capitalism
make those prestigious and enviable positions to aspire

no longer will women be dropping their kids at daycare to go and pursue executive careers
while their kids are raised by underpaid people who have no vested interest in their development
unless that’s what they really want to do

But you gotta let this be done by some other entity than the state.
You cant, ever, trust the state, especially not with matters such as educating small children.

So then you get a kind of sisterhood, like a Society, which has to grow in a sense above the state. An entity of human authority vis a vis child-rearing to which any form the state takes on is just a small blip in the grand scheme.

You have to formulate fixed principles for chid-rearing.
And you basically might begin doing that now.

By what principles should children be raised?