Straight From the Heart

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

They used to call it hysteria, a kind of neurosis. Prussians used to do it all the time, it’s a by product of aristocratic culture. Nietzsche and Freud blamed the Christians, but Christians in many other countries didn’t have these issues. Just good old Prussian society.

So… you get a chance Nietzschean to relive the best of your history. Go back into the closet and just stand there, till you cry and start twitching.

You can grow a mustash and call yourself Buck. Short for Roebuck Mannowicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLM9vVQcybA

Just watched this, (full movie on Netflix), this is just the trailer.

Helped me understand what the men go through on returning from a war.

This three hundred mile walk, was their only way to get back ‘Home’.

Anyone else seen this?

That’s pretty off topic.

I’ve seen Kokado, bunch of Australians marching through Papua, New Guinea with severe diarrhea, to their deaths against starving Japanese snipers trying to eat them.

Good times, Good times.

DON’T TRIXIE, DON’T. YOU MUST BE TRUE TO YOURSELF. MOVE FORWARD!

in my own style.jpg

Do it!.jpg

No, be true to philosophy and your ancestral debt to reproduce, go back into the closet, and stop spreading diseases!

I hate being tickled. When one says stop, and the other doesn’t, that’s a controlling person. You can tell a controlling person when you’re slithering to the floor in agony from being tickled, and the person still keeps on. lol

No hay hechos, sólo interpretaciones ".

• Fredrich Nietzche

I tickle like Stalin, no remorse, take no prisoner.

It says in Yiddish, “Oh Veh” in response to being said I’m the most gentile person on the forum.

From now on, I will only have sex with Jewish Women. If you or any woman on this forum wants me, you gotta convert to Judiasm if your going to get this Christian cock of mine. Its now off limits to Non-Jewish girls. I’m going to be that old Catholic guy always taking his Jewish wife to Church, she will say she hates it… I wouldn’t even be that thrilled to go each Sunday, just will get a kick to look over and see her sitting there listening. I find the dynamic of a stubborn non believer who is more Catholic than the most Catholic person, denying it all yet going along with it a funny, attractive dynamic. Ill do the Mishna study and all, visit Israel, whatever…

Catholic Men and Jewish Women as spouses make for the most hilarious dynamic. Even funnier if the Catholic makes the women convert to Jusiasm… not even his faith, just to have him in marriage. Fucking hilarious, but it is what I want.

:laughing:
I know what it said. I googled it. My response was in response to yours.

Do you ever lie down with agnostic women? :evilfun: That’s not an invitation…just a question.

[tab]Once upon a time, there was a little boy. He had no name because he had many names. This little boy used to love to look out his bedroom window. He saw many things out there. But the thing he loved the most was the downpour, the pouring rain. He could sit in that window for hours just watching all of that glorious streaming. Poor little boy. His Mommy and Daddy wouldn’t let him go outside when it rained. They just didn’t understand him. Why? He would ask himself? All he wanted to do was frolic in the rain, dance in the rain, become one with it. So he just sat in his room looking out and at times his face was a mirror to the little streams running down his window.

He also loved to read. When he wasn’t looking out the window, he was looking into a book. It was his second favorite pass-time. The only real thing to the little boy which surpassed the many books he read were the raindrops which sadly were not allowed to fall upon his head except through certain circumstances. He made a vow to himself that when he grew up he would spend most of his time outdoors, especially sitting in the rain, and even more especially than that, sitting in the rain at night and peering into the light, watching how the rain became so magical to him. Yes, he made that vow and it gave him so much hope but alas at times, it almost filled him with despair since he was just a little boy and had such a long wait before he could come into his own. But still, he had his many books and someday all of that reading would make the mind of that little boy into such a brilliant mind. He had such a strong thirst for knowledge, a thirst which would never ever be assuaged. The more he would learn the more he would want to learn, to know. It was almost as though he had unconsciously adopted the battle cry of Socrates – “I know one thing – that I know nothing”. The power which his thirst for knowledge had over him was akin to the power of Niagara Falls. His brain itself would someday become like the Library at Alexandria – or at least appear as such to some.

He also promised himself because of watching old television shows and feeling the sheer romance of the hobo’s life and the passionate surging of the gypsy blood that flowed within him, that he too would ride the rails, he too would become the rebel by jumping onto a train, by refusing to pay for a ticket, like all the commoners did. He remembered that it was father who used that word all the time – commoner. He used the word with such distaste that it left a foul residue in his own mouth. He would never become a commoner.

Oh, the sheer exhilaration of it all. He would become an outsider, a maverick. His little boy’s heart and spirit would soar at these thoughts. He would even bath in the river. He would hang his hat on a tree instead of a rack. He would sleep all curled up by that river with nothing but the leaves for his blanket or he would spoon a wall or a tree. He would happily drink his hobo’s coffee, just as he saw in the television movies. He wouldn’t answer to the call of nature by the commoner’s methods – oh, no he would nurture the Earth and the ground on which he walked, carefully of course, in his own way and thus, the earth and himself would be as one.

Oh, this little boy – he had such glorious plans for himself and I wonder – did all his dreams and plans come true? I can only hope – when visualizing that little boy sitting in his room looking out the window or sitting on his bed reading sometimes by a flashlight under his covers in the middle of the night unable to tear his self away from this page or that page – is he now a happy little boy all grown up? Does he at least see his life as being half full or does he simply see the glass? But even seeing just that – the glass - can that too be good?

I hope so.[/tab]

No, they never know if they are coming or not despite all the toe curling signs, or who sent the orgasm if acknowledge receiving it, and they are never prepared for the rapture when it finally does does come in full force.

Who wants a woman like that. Impossible to please.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: What did she do to the poor guy?
There is such a thing as delaying gratification but one must balance that with empathy and compassion toward the other.

But an agnostic woman would withhold judgment and expectations and simply go with the moments and THAT makes all the difference in the world.

Honestly, your type produces more nuns than any other type, I’m not convinced of your reasoning, regarding sexual fairness.

What type would that be? My type?

Just because I won’t type you doesn’t mean I haven’t. And no, I won’t.

I can respect that and it may be possible that I even understand why…though maybe not…though maybe. Don’t read too much into this but I think that you’re a good guy and after having read your last post in Dawkins and Abortion as a Moral Mandate, you’ve exhausted my defenses somewhat and I shall have to go in search of more. After all, I would hate to undue evolution and start coming on to you :laughing: as you say. No more flirting with you. :mrgreen: Really NOT. Anyway, I kind of find more substance within not flirting with you - somehow.

[tab]Thank you for the meaningful qualia.[/tab]

Logbook Note. Specimen “Turd Furgeson” failed at courtship with the specimen “Arcturus”. Note on future studies on female psychology, to be used at a future time.

:laughing: That was witty, Trixie.

But truth to tell, he didn’t fail at anything since he wasn’t looking for anything from me.
But he did actually gain something substantial from me and gave me something substantial.

images3503NMAM.jpg

For the last time, your not getting my substantial thing.

Its not even that substantial, just average sized.

=D>