Shouldn’t there be a ban on racist threads/posts?

We are born into random bodies and minds, some of which are superior. Being born into a genius’s mind and hot lesbians body would be superior to be born into some fat sexually frustrated retards body.

And yes, some of us having hot lesbian superior bodies is inherently unfair. Conceited cunts randomly born into hot female bodies say that they “chose” their body to be born into or that God blessed them. Rational people like me says God doesn’t exist. We are born into bodies due to an unknown reincarnation equation of which we don’t know the outcome or probabilities.

Noone of us know the reincarnation equation, yet we sit here and waste time idling and feminizing our minds with delusions of political correctness. I was once like you, argent defender against racists, used to hate racism to my very bones, now I realize what it is, you are a child pen pusher of the system. Its time to be an outsider and see the true facts and free yourself from delusion. The facts are that most blacks are dumber than most whites, and if you cant see that you aren’t a scientist or a philosopher.

I believe that some blacks do have souls, the ones that strive and climb from the pits of their blackitude approaching the white heights. But for a black person that continually listens to and enjoys rap music day in and day out…they show no evidence of a soul striving or reaching to exceed its own neuronal tendencies. Ask yourself, could you really be sentient and feel content with rap music your whole life? It would be like saying you could be sentient listening to continuously white noise, or sentient cutting off your toes everyday. Hell may be a place where the soul goes to no longer attach itself to the mortal coils. Rap music is a form of hell.

Ergo nothing we have done to make that so then.

They wouldn’t be born fat nor sexually frustrated, something in and of the world and not them made them that way. What is it about causality that you don’t understand? If you were born into their lives and bodies you would be them.

Well that sounds rational #-o . First you say god doesn’t exist, then that reincarnation does. So what you’re saying is that the reasons which have nothing to do with you by which we become what we are, are the reasons why we get a better hot lesbian body in the next life. That’s reasoned is it? The causality and all information in the system of a given life, is entirely different to that of another - there is no information outside of the system [hence rebirth and not reincarnation].

_

Top A level academic reply. //sarcasm Stop wasting my time.

on the contrary, you are wasting your own time, if you ask questions, get replies, and then don’t see it through by actually answering. simple reasoning doesn’t require elaborations, it is what it is.

First, can you define what superiority means to you?

It means fallacy. And besides who needs superiority if we are equal to God lol.

Because such a being has superiority over you. It’s the constant search to find what you have superiority over. Ask a legit question, get a legit answer.

Because what you’re doing isn’t reasoning, its fanning your fanny to appeal to the liberal global consciousness.