Sexual Value

I am celibate by choice… I am not in any position to offer anything valid to anyone, so I’d rather be alone. =;

Mags,

^This I do not understand and an emotional pang accompanies this.

I like to revel in my own misery MM, but thank you.

If you were over in the Americas, I’d get you in a very valid position to offer something very valid to someone…coughs

I like the ones that look butch yet femme. Kind of like tomboys

Well well well our little pony Trixie would appear to have got the hots for dear old Mags
Presumably you like her because she is butch and femme and a bit of a tomboy ha ha ha

I don’t have the hots for her yet, but when things are gettin’ down to business that may be a whole 'nother story

Are there no butch fem lesbians in Chicago you could hook up with

Hey Trix check out the hot photo of Avril Lavigne Turd has just posted
This is what I think you look like when you are out looking for a woman

I dont live in chicago, I don’t like chicago and don’t live in chicago.
I don’t live in Gotham city and neither does joker.

If I looked like that i wouldn’t be alone right now. I look more like joker or scarecrow really. Although i really am as flat chested as her actually.

You are here with us so you are not alone but I know what you mean

The words ‘butch’ and ‘Mags’ have never been uttered in the same sentence… I am slim built but with t & a, so there is nothing male about me physically, but probably mentally there is.

Morning. Why do you say this MagsJ? I’m wondering. Is it because you can at times, like all of us women, be assertive and aggressive? That, to me, is not a male thing. It’s simply a human thing…part of the reptilian brain, if out of balance.

But you may have said it for another reason.

Morning? it is early-evening here… a hot, humid, yet overcast hell of a day.

…for another reason.

Well that’s good to know James :slight_smile:

…and you made me smile just now too… well done you :wink:

So you’re like deepest space, James?

:laughing:

Would that position validate my existence?

I can borrow you my hot bead cow for hugs, if you want? isnt he a cutie.

Would that be ‘more to explore’? :laughing:

James has hidden depths, and more stories of his sexploits to share :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah you are kinda not physically fem MagsJ, lol.

That could be good or bad. Immeasurable, as in a spec of dust, or immeasurable, as in too much to count?