Series and Shows

Game of thrones
Fringe

With love
Sanjay

Yeah I left it up there fore a few weeks but took it down again.
I keep having a bad feeling having it up on my account. Im sure there is a reason they have tried to erase it from existence, Im expecting they would delete my account or something for copyright violation.

Game of Coops

youtu.be/ysIWBU5sZKk

now that’s some quality TV

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQeUmSD1c3g[/youtube]
Dexter. Awesome. I think all the seasons are available on Netflix. (Can’t remember if I already added this recommendation elsewhere.)

My current viewing pleasures:

• Hollyoaks… obvs
  • Ancient Aliens
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer re-runs
  • Angel re-runs
  • Terrestrial TV gardening shows
  • Storage Wars
  • Celebrity UK reality TV shows

It’s Midsomer Murders, Sunday time… again.

_
Battlestar Galactica… it’s back on some channel or other,
from back when it was good, before the storyline got bad… well shit.

I watched that show when I was 10 or so, or what do I know. I might have been 14.
I still remember the sounds of the laser guns. I find myself making the noise quite accurately as I write this.

One of the episode had a truly disturbing scene with sandworms dragging a person into the ground on some sordid planet. I remember thinking the makers should stick to outer space and not try to imitate Star Wars too much. Desert planet excitement is a bit overrated.

Haha, I never thought I’d hear that sentence in my lifetime :smiley:

This is Battlestar Galactica, the 2004 edition …it’s quite something to watch, visually, but the storyline turned rotten and made it therefore unwatchable. The original series was a gas… like Logan’s Run, Flash Gordon, and other such kitsch sci-fi shows.

Just finished watching Midsomer Murders Sundays, and now onto Belgravia… it’s from the makers of Downton Abbey, which I never saw.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZnK9W_mKK4[/youtube]

Right, I forgot there was a new version. Im apprehensive to watch it but on your recommendation I might.
Yes I watched the original around the same time I think as watching the Dukes of Hazard. We just had inherited a color tv from my great grandfather.

_
A welcome re-run, of what is now
a Tim Burton Cult Classic…

_
Lewis… a cross between Midsomer Murders and Grantchester,
but more Cambridge-University style investigative enquiry, than they.

_
Agatha Christie’s Poirot…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCwwxNbtK6Y[/youtube]
Cobra Kai (available on Netflix and the illegal dark web freebie sites) Seasons 1-3
Great show. The fight choreography at the end of season 2 was epic.

Nothing really beats the Sopranos, and I think well over 50 percent of that is casting. James Gandolfini has surpassed Brando, de Niro, Pacino and all of them by several laps and acted circles around them, going places no stage or movie actor has ever imagined. And he’s not the only one in that show giving unprecedented performances.

It’s one of those things where humans get to act out what they really are, beyond the humanity - what they are in terms of the Ancient Game (Life),
What theyve truly inherited from those millions of ancestral beings.

Here’s David Chase explaining how he wrote the show.
youtube.com/watch?v=xtW0e-JW8Cc

Have you seen it? How many times? Whats your favorite scenes and performances? Best lines?

On a more mundane level of quality, Pablo Escobars portrayal in Narcos is very convincing.

I honestly had little to no idea about the character of Escobar until I saw this show. Most I knew really, was that in the 90s, when I was fan of the Colombian football team (with players such as Valderama, Rincon, Asprilla and Higuita), a player called Escobar made an own goal and was subsequently shot dead.
It seems however that Escobar was one of these peole who starts out with genuinely good intentions and, having these spat upon, turns to a completely remorseless avenging machine.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrRBZNpPAfk[/youtube]

Another very interesting video. Vince Gilligan is much more of a cowboy than I had realized. It makes sense.

I like Better Call Saul as well, I was disappointed however by El Camino, the feature they made as a sequel to BB. It was sad, they even had Walter White come in for a flashback, and apparently the actor had refused to shave his head for such a small part, so they pasted a prosthetic skin on top of his hair as a result of which he looked like an extraterrestrial - worse, half of the screentime went to the least appealing character in the show, Todd.