Secrets

Being a philosopher is not what many women contemplate, or perhaps the schema for being interested in philosophy and the schema for being a woman do not sit readily together for some. Is not philosophy the love of wisdom while being as Nietzsche held, irreducibly reflective of one’s perspective and situation. Women are already a minority in philosophy and many are discouraged simply because a bias exists in some men’s judgements of them.

Sure I don’t mind Jakob, but honestly don’t let.this out, my reputation after all, around here is of some.concern. Actually blorbie has somewhat of a ring to it. BESIDES whats in a name right? Remember the song a.boy named Sue?

Well, how do you do?

And if I may post script by offering Shieldmaiden some measure of support, as I agree philosophy has been a sexist instrument up until fairly recently.

But in hope that.don’t make me.appear in in a singularly blowhard light.

As for name changes, there are two or more ways to look at that. Having adopted a quasi defensive posture, and geard toward positive aspects consisting of and reminiscent of the search for an upper echelon of people who are brave enough to admit the literal complexity of their character, defying common misconceptions with regard to
an open approach of possessing six or more points of view within one thematic proposal , may be an admirable quality .

Different names not only relieve the need for constant equivocation, but give some.readers the benefit of the need for constant justification , if some narrator’s truncation from a prior misconception would warrant revisions ad. nauseum

At.any rate , I need not tell You,.after all my surprise for You too suffer from multiple identity, inasmuch holding then two names. What.does.it matter whether it’s 2 or 6? I suppose as the adage goes.: the more.the merrier. Now here I’m just.spoofing, I am least of.all the type to whine and complain about the cards I have been dealt…