Salvation by door#1 door#2 or door#3

To: Skeptic

Thanks for the compliment on the screen name…when I get the time I’ll take your suggestion on it.

I am theist, but not the sort that you might be used to (the kind that hold that God exists ABSOLUTELY despite arguments or conceivability to the contrary). I believe that a God exists, because I have an unshakeable nagging suspicion that this is so…but…

I also hold to the logical possibility that the world is SO strange a place that despite the strength of my beliefs for all I know we could be in a perfectly godless world.

But then again, speaking from a devil’s (atheist ,heh) advocate viewpoint, the reverse is again true. Despite all the strength of my intuition and belief that a God does not exist, one indeed still might for all I can know from the information gained from the world (particularly if that God is a disembodied consciousness rather than some supposedly mystically perceptible entity).

It seems that I have found a site with thinkers like myself and I’ll be infiltrating a lot, just so you’ll know…

Thanks,
Jay