Russia paranoia on the Left

Never an argument - but always a lot of ad hominems.

I doubt that you know what a brain is. I mean a brain without drugs, hate, envy, resentment.

“Former FBI Director James Comey has confirmed something that Donald Trump has repeatedly claimed - that he is not personally under investigation.” independent.co.uk

Fired FBI Director James Comey testified before the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday that President Donald Trump was not under investigation by the bureau when he fired Comey in May.

“Was the President under investigation at the time of your dismissal on May 9?” Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) asked Comey.

“No,” he replied.

While I commend your efforts to red pill normies, I’ll have to let you know that he is too far gone to save.

"President Trump defied his base Friday and defended under-fire national security adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster from accusations that he is anti-Israel and opposed to the president’s agenda — as calls for his firing among conservatives heat up.
“General McMaster and I are working very well together,” Trump said in a statement emailed to the New York Times. “He is a good man and very pro-Israel. I am grateful for the work he continues to do serving our country.”

Senior Adviser and Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner also backed the globalist general: “General McMaster is a true public servant and a tremendous asset for the president and the administration,” he said.

“He has created and oversees a very thorough and clear process for the agencies to work together to give the president credible options to advance the president’s priorities for America’s foreign policy,” Kushner added."
breitbart.com/big-government … or-ouster/

Hahaha. Priceless.

Trump isn’t just playing 4D chess… he’s on a whole other level.

Huh… always thought you were male.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aix4UFv0Tk8[/youtube]