Rubbish IQ tests.

The test example is a crock of shit.
The trouble with IQ tests is that people who make them are low in imagination and are too narrow minded to see how fucking idiotic they are.

But you are wrong even by your own estimate of the meaning.

On the question of symmetry D is still alone.

All such tests are very deeply flawed.

Such tests are formed by testing segregated groups of people with questions that are mildly intelligence related and not obviously provable. Which ever questions led to answers that show distinction between the groups are then selected. Then the chosen or preferred group’s answers are dubbed as “correct”. It cannot be proven that they are not correct, thus must be accepted.

Of course, as such tests are then used to create judgement and preference in the populous through schools and businesses, the chosen people become the proud and preferred and all others become the disfavored.

Such tests are used, along with just about everything in the media and medical world, as one more psychological means to manipulate the population into judging themselves into the new globalist gray race oblivion.

Intelligence is complex and interrelated to environmental situations, thus can never be graded on a linear scale.

I chose D… but, then again… I did ace my IQ test :wink:

No you are not right, I flipped it in photoshop and C is not symetrical when folded.
D is though, so the fags who made the test should have gave me the 200 IQ i deserved.

What I mean is that it can imprint on itself in a symetrical way. Now the simpler and more base minds may say “OOO D is asymetrical” but D imprints on itself in a symetrical way. E does too, once E is imprinted it becomes symetrical. C does not. C has no symetry about it. It is the only image which cannot produce any symetry after a fold.

How high is your iq Mags?

Are you sure that you are talking about the right image? D, the open box, is obviously not symmetrical as well as being the only non-square. But their explanation is rubbish.

D is symetrical onto itself, all the images are symetrical onto itself, except C which if you zoom in, you can see the fence holes are rather sloppy and lose, and the top ones are smaller than the bottoms.

the type of symetry of D is different than B, and the type of symetry of B is different than E.

D is symetrical on the first stage but not the final stage, B is symetrical on the final stage and E is symetrical on the final stage.

C has no symetry at all whatsoever, thats why I picked it, yet they said I was wrong.

Top 4% of the U.K. population, but I only started the test 1.25 hours in of a 3 hour test so I was surprised to have even got that. My mind was elsewhere then, as it often is, and as it often is lately.

I would have picked D but for a different reason which is it is the only one which is asymmetrical
Because all of the others have identical symmetry when divided horizontally across their centres

The Rarity chart puts you at about a 127 IQ. The test said my IQ is 141 but I viewed it as unfair, the test was not written properly and they even used false mathetmatics, claiming that triangles have three planes. A test with false claims cannot be taken as true and accurate. Therefore my IQ should be much higher, around 200ish because the test was unfair, and I could legally prove that the test should have given me credit for at least 3 or more questions I got wrong. This is significant because it was only a 28 question test. It is also implied that my IQ is higher than 141 because only 1 out of every 192 people has an IQ of 141, yet I find it hard to find friends, and therefore there is not one of me in every 192 people. My IQ is closer to 200. which has a probability of one out of every 76 billion people, so it is probably slightly less than 200, because there are less than 76 billion people. What is a cool number imbetween 141 and 200 that I should pick for my IQ?

Rarity chart iqcomparisonsite.com/iqtable.aspx

surrep did you bother to read my post. I said C has no symetry you have to zoom in the fence is sloppy the gate holes are sloppy, they are not actually symetrical, its an optical illusion you get when you dont carefully examine the picture.

Well I sat an official supervised 3 hour Mensa test, and got my score in just over half the time, so what would I have got if I had utilised the other 1.25 hours? a much higher score, that’s what :laughing:

Go for 185… it’s a nice number :confusion-shrug:

185, That’s the default number that pops into people’s heads though.

No it is not an optical illusion for all of the full parallelograms within it are exactly the same size. Because the diagonal
lines in both directions are equidistant from each other. Admittedly the print is not perfect but that is totally irrelevant
If you draw a horizontal line right across the exact centre it shall be a mirror image on both sides since it is symmetrical

What! you don’t wanna be a default number :astonished:

I’m sure the right number will come to you when you choose it, and be very fitting to your purpose :wink:

If you believe in IQ scores, you should believe that you have a low one.

It is best to sit a recognised supervised test, as there’s nothing wrong with testing your IQ to find out what it is, but it is just another aspect of us.

Would you take, or have you taken an IQ test James?

Back in the '70s I used to write the damn things. I thought it a dumb exercise then, and I know it is now. My career was intelligence design. IQ tests are just way, way too simple minded. It is like putting all women, cars, or food on a scale of 1 to 10. It just doesn’t work that way. But the kiddies love it.

Even so James, 2016 is the year I retake my IQ test (minus the massive stress-factor that ensured I did the test in only half the time #-o ) and enrol on a few relevant university short courses to propel me forward.

Trixie, I’ll send you the link to the supervised Mensa American IQ tests… I’m sure you’ll ace it :wink: