Riddles

:laughing: … creative, but that would only work on 2-phase power or on batteries (with each switch on a different phase). In the USA, you just blew a fuse. :sunglasses:

ok I simplify it: flip all 3 and grab a brew :smiley:

Still manageable. Remove the thin wires of the fuse of the board and put regular wire instead. Fuse would not blow.

With love,
Sanjay

And, if that board does not have fuse but it is in the mains or located elsewhere, there is another alternative.

Go upstairs, remove the light from its holder, find a thin wrapping coil from the kitchen, put it on the holder and fasten the light again.

Now, come down and on the switches one by one. Which switch will blow the fuse or trip the main OCB/ACB, that is our switch.

With love,
Sanjay

Emmm… yeah … then your house burns down … #-o
:laughing:

[tab]Just tie a string to the second switch that you had flipped before you go back up. :wink:[/tab]

Ok another one. Flip them one by one and then leave on the only one what doesn’t start anything in the basement.
Unless the switches are one for upstaits, one for the basement, and one for outside, in which case you grab the phone and swear at the dude who wired your house. Wtf.

… or just read the labels … :open_mouth:

Do you think that the dumb polack who put all my switches in the basement bothered to label anything?

Of course not. I would expect the dumb pollock who bought the house to label them (along with a security light so that he could read them). #-o

We’re white folk over here. If I buy a house with bad wiring, rather than label the mess, I rewire it.

and I hope we’re talking wall switches here, because if the switch board for the whole hose only has 3 switches, I’m going to go ahead and say that the wiring problem is a little bigger

Treat two switches as one. The rest is axiomatic.

That is right. =D>

So now we can go on with the next riddle.

Are you ready for the next riddle?

YEEEEE!
applause

Two Liars.

Five persons A, B, C, D and E chat:
[list][list][list][list][list]A: “B lies if and only if D is telling the truth.”
B: “If C is telling the truth, then either A or D is a liar.”
C: “E lies, and also A or B lie.”
D: “If B is telling the truth, then A or C too.”
E: “Among the persons A, C and D is at least one liar.”[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]
Two persons are lying. Which?

[tab]Two Liars.png[/tab]

What is your precise answer?

[tab]I guess that your red and blue colored letters have a meaning. What is your conclusion, your exact answer?[/tab]

[tab]You can’t READ?? :-s

Hmmm… guess that is YOUR riddle to solve :wink:[/tab]

It looks a lot like he is Leibnitz

Sorry I am on the wrong riddle, but am I close?

I am not the only one who reads your posts.

[tab]It is no problem to interpret your diagram, but: I am not quite sure whether all ILP members are capable of understanding your diagram.[/tab]