Question for Manni and Shield Maiden

I was looking at installing the CPU chips, it had a square, for the core duos, from 2.3 to 3.0 ghz, showed this clear window you popped open, place it in, screw shut.

I realized some wouldn’t fit, I would do then as I do now, Google the fuck out of it, then ask others, then come here and break down and cry asking for help.

I don’t impulse buy, I literally bought the cheapest computer from Amazon that could remotely get close to delivering my needs, then upgrade it from there. Just shocked, everywhere I asked, people mocked the computer, refused to help, saying you can’t play for just $100 bucks.

Perhaps not, but maybe $130, $170 if I upgrade it.

If I get too bored with this game,upgrade it again.

For 170 bux they probably make decent systems right out of the box. Have you tried pawn shops?

I don’t want to spend $170 bucks in a single buy. $170 bucks can buy me some important parts for making a livelyhood. I can spend maybe $70 once every few months to upgrade my computer.

Then, in a year or so when I’m no longer starving, I can just but a $3000 gaming computer water cooled, have it hooked up to batteries in a van, off solar power and a generator and when not on calls, fycking around in a parking lot, play that.

Like I said, this system is gonna end up in a garage storage facility, running my equipment at 2 AM to make me shit to sell online. If I can sit down in 30 years and play Rome 2 while waiting for my machines to make a plastic or metal tool, I will be okay, be I poor or a billionaire, or if I have the most advanced computer ever at home. This is more work related than anything. Computers in factories are never that advanced. What I’m doing us starting the earliest stages of a factory, on a long ass table.