Primordial template of consciousness - Essay 1

Amorphos

I understand - for me it is generally above my head - lol - like your “Konflikt - as a root philosophy.” - above my head - I know what you are talking about from a superficial level but it usually takes a few readings for me to fully absorb it at the deeper level.

I must say I really like the depth of your “pool of being”.

Regarding my crazy triangle I was tempted to do this:

A = Conflict
B = Conflict
C = Totality

I could totally imagine a “human sphere” when you explained people on top of each others heads - I like to be able to visualize stuff and you paint a clear picture with your words.

Indeed!

:smiley:

I will write a more substantial response - right now I am tired from digging trenches.

Hey pilgrim-seeker_tom - apologies for the short response - I am tired.

:smiley:

I agree:

totally.

encode_decode

Who was it who said that? That really isn’t true.

There are some or perhaps many, like myself, for whom mountains and water, any kind of waters, are just not simply mountains and water. They not only call to you but they reveal a part of their aspect which also lies deep within you.

Have you ever sat in front of a mountain or a tree (for instance) for hours and gazed up at it speechless and experienced that I and Thou connection which eventually flowed into simple being?

Mountains, oceans, rivers, trees, stars, snowfalls, rain storms, thunder, lol ad continuum ~~ does one need to become “enlightened” or a Buddhist in order to sense the living beauty and the awesome spirit which resides in these things? They all are capable of personifying us in some ways if we listen to them and really “see” them.

PSHAW!!! :mrgreen:

:banana-dance:

It is not meant to be a statement of fact. Just illustrative to the student of Zen.

Not the mountain or a tree per se but instead the majesty of totality.

No, one does not.

Arcturus Descending

I am curious whether you could explain this a bit more to me.

:slight_smile:

pilgrim-seeker_tom wrote:

You saw where he took offense? Point to it. I saw nothing at all in what he wrote that showed him taking offense. It was a cordial and harmonious response.

Why do we sometimes see offense where there isn’t any?

James

I have put further thought into this and decided it was time to respond . . .

I do see where you are coming from . . . so yes as you say the philosophical stage . . . and now I am getting back to you . . .

As I said previously: I can see what you are saying - I think I may have something the wrong way around there - I will think about that and get back to you.

You must be speaking about good judgement - also bordering on ethos and ethics - I am not necessarily disagreeing with you - I just want some clarification. It seems there is some ambiguity regarding wisdom. I have listed three definitions from google below:

Having listed stupidity as wisdom’s opposite.

Pedantic maybe, but: Are you saying that good judgement and what is best to do or believe are the same thing? I believe this is morality.

I am sure you will point out some error - I don’t mind.

I would like to further point out something from Bounded Rationality:

I really like this - it still presents a small amount of ambiguity from the above from what I can tell . . . please, please, please - shed some light on this for me . . .

So here is my order and your criticism is quite welcome:

Pattern Stage > Second Pattern Stage > philosophical stage > Reasoning ∨ Truth > Wisdom ∨ Belief ∨ Good Judgment ∨ Morality

Here we are pointing at morals again, are we not?

I like it - I will have a further question and/or more discussion about this . . .

I will have a further question on this too - however - its seems fairly sound to me . . .

It seems to me that there are several ways of saying the same thing.

:sunglasses: