Philosophy

A BLIND MAN, IN A DARK ROOM LOOKING FOR A BLACK HAT, THAT ISN’T THERE !!

Kennethamy if it was a cat he could still hear it.

–Although it does sound like a existentialist rant with reasons like sour grapes, you cant criticise his logic like most people have. The “muslim,” is his only belief in some sort of certainty; I don’t fully understand his motive, when he wrote: “The only answers that can be found to life are bound to be found in the scriptures of old…which ones…well I’ll leave u to decide that !!” also when he commented on the koran he sounded like a marxist’ - if i interpret him correctly its clear his a religious fanatic! meaning his whole opening statement was paradoxical. The dialectical tendencies of both philosophy, religion is founded in doubt, illusion, not knowing if your ever right or wrong. Science makes use of objectivity, philosophy is always in doubt over linguistic assertions of human thought; Religion from my own atheistic view is a way of lying to the mass’s(or herd), then giving us some basic precepts of there own and assuring us of a happy ending.- More comforting Life and taking away the immense fear of Death. Mr Muslim is clearly moving from one dialectric to another, and in denying one his denying his own. Philosophy of the existentialist is too hung up (as I have been) on instinct; the search for epistemological certainty is best found in the logic of the realist.