Personality tested MM

Look, im down with u sissifying me on the bedroom, touching my dick and forbidding me to cum until u say so. that im cool with conforming to your demands.

but i will NOT conform to the demands of believing some stupid label of psychiatric label of quackery. People are a mix of introverts and extroverts. If someone is introvert 51% of the time and they don’t identify with it we don’t call them introvert. Its like is someone’s favorite hobby is go kart’s, we don’t call them a non-go karter just because they only are in go-karts 5% of the time.

Hey, woo…

I skipped over most of the homo brain washing efforts in this thread, scanning, and see this…

What the fuck people. I’m not fucking any of you. First off I can’t trust any of you on this forum is a actual female, and secondly, I’m not playing doctor, haven’t played since I was five in the bushes, and I am not your collective sex object. My cock is my own, I am the one to decide, nobody else. You can’t have me, period.

Imagines Turd in a transsexual sex encounter. :laughing:

Trixie? :laughing: :sunglasses:

Mags,

Definitely an “I” unless some Turd assaults another then the “E” checks the asshole.

Don’t you have better things to do than fantasize me having sex with a Tranny Joker? Like fucking yiur girlfriend? It is very odd for you to be thinking of me with a shemale ehen you could be applying that sexual energy to a nearby naked woman. It IS the middle of the night for you two, right?

What is this shit about I and E? I stopped using IE explorer since I got rid of AOL dialup.

All I know is there was this homeless bitch (who’s mom did crack) in the bed with me one night, fucked her in the butt, hurt my dick and I was like “Why did god give me a dick. Shoulda been born a herm, but I can’t be born herm because doctors would have cut off my vag and butchered me.” I said fuck you god, fuck you doctors, fuck you society and fuck you humanity.

Then I went on ILP and posted. Some people have higher ideals, such as philosophy over sex.

:laughing:

Good to know, but I am a celibate.

I agree that I and E are interchangeable… when necessary, or a situation dictates it… an example of this being: when I occasionally choose to ‘live a very very wild lifestyle’. :wink:

Maybe not in a sexual manner (btw you started early, didn’t you?) but you are doing it… in a manner only you know why.

Because (for whatever reason) Turd cannot interchange that aspect of his type, his brain tells him that anyone who exhibits it is an extrovert… to the annoyance of those that can. Instead of understanding or trying to understand, he refuses to acknowledge factors such as environment, nurture, age, experiences, etc. to enable the process to occasionally happen.

Does a statement in a sig make a fact, or did my previous post grate on your ego? Tell me what you think I was like as an ESFJ child or don’t, and shut up about this forever.

Yeah, I usually use the mobile version of the site, so didn’t see I didn’t have the ESFJ up anymore, but you still did, then I realized you were not complimenting my signature because you cared about starving orphans under attack by militias, but only cared for your own false vanity, and saw you kept your INFJ scam going while not updating your signature to something more reasonable.

So, as the top proponent of MBTI with well over a decade of proveable experience in tying people, I’m honor bound to explain to people the truth, despite your false advertising, and still choose to help those little children. Those kids trump your little situation, so they get top billing. Until I hear you’ve taken down your INFJ thing, I’m required to maintain my ESFJ typology of you, so people don’t get confused. I have social responsibilities here, you know.

Now stop bitching like a ESFJ and let’s get back to philosophy.
personalitycafe.com/esfj-forum-c … 565?page=1

What was I like as an ESFJ baby, toddler, child, teen, adult, am I like now? You have no idea have you?

I believe as a ESFJ, you rebelled against enclosed limits, and slept without walls until a external threat forced a fatherly figure in your life to wall you in.

You were also very lazy your first year of life, refused to walk, then was slow to adopt the toilet. You started talking at a earlier age, and liked playing games with local kids. You also enjoyed the excitement of gossip, and your patents always emotionally supported you. You decided to aim for the stars.

You also developed a golden shower fetish, as all ESFJs do. Even if it hasn’t happened yet, you will.

Did you not think that it could have been both? both thinking that what that guy does is awesomely altruistic, whilst ensuring I am not being misunderstood? coz that’s tiring you know… :sleeping-sleep:

To something more reasonable being something that you feel comfortable with?

My mum would put you straight on all that, but she would probably be likely to disclose my more unpleasant sides :slight_smile: in fact… a person wouldn’t be able to stop her talking and would have to conduct their day around her.

You seem very sure that I will develope this ‘golden shower’ fetish… I may have others and not that one, you know. :wink:

Or I may be lieing :smiley:

Everyone already knows your gay and like to watch, and that your into erotic degradation. Malcolm X told us all about that shit in his autobiography. Nobody is surprised by it one bit either, and can see through it. Why you keep pushing this farther and farther publicalky. Introverted Sensing in ESFJs is quite the bitch. It’s your secondary function as a ESFJ, and thus you think your so fucking secretative and complex because of it. Hope you get your fill of peepee. Your nights out on the town is just you trying to balance your EF Extroverted Feeling.

This explains it somewhat:

personalitygrowth.com/introverted-sensing-si/

I hope you enjoy watching and participating in your degrading sexual fetishes. I understand your attraction to high quality soaps, to clean the filth off afterwards when you come back to your senses.

This all begs the question… what are you on?

With each link and every reply, you confirm what I am not, but you know that don’t you…

I’m on a folding cot.

Best piece of furniture I own.

Inherently false, everyone has that aspect to them, it is part of all of our mental makeup. You’ll find every type on the net discusses their fetishes, and nothing is exclusive. However, knowing the main, secondary, tritary and shadow sequence, I can predict in very high order how voluntary and quick that will emerged in someone, or how estranged they will be to it initially, but this doesn’t mean immunity by any means.

Your just the peepee watcher type who likes the display of it all, and how it gives meaning in a safe and secure way.

Example, how do you think your emphasis on social fad diets relate to the above, and how it effects your sense of self? Your gonna have a very difficult time explaining this without touching on the functions mentioned above. It works both ways.

Here is your misidentified at I on, largely due to your hipocrisy:

Hipocrisy continued: