Personality tested MM

Warm heart? I don’t know about that. :sunglasses:

Thou protests too much…

Kangaroo and Paul Hogan? :laughing:

Mongoose and Trixie are friends, nothing else. Neither me or Mongoose have any contact with Magsj offline.

This is all for the public record.

Yes, let us not forget all the fat chicks threads you posted also.

The chicks with ducks thread by Trixie was actually satirical if you bothered looking.

Me typical? Nope. I am 100% heterosexual however.

Ah, Naivety. Ignorance is bliss. Keep reassuring yourself this on your long drives back home from your distant job.

TF wrote:

Unknown-4.jpeg

The INTJ woman is always right.

be satisfied with the kangaroo and Paul and the Trixies.

No, your a indispensable part of the mix, the pepperoni on the pizza, the maple syrup on the pancake, the frosting on the cake, the toilet paper in the latrine, the ice in the soda. Simply put, your indispensable, and can’t be done without.

Shieldmaiden,

Your avatar reminds me of a girl in a movie Oleanna. Any relation? :smiley:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-Du2_hDIUA

You sound like a woman scorned.

You know, they turn nasty. :slight_smile:

Oh shit Pandora, I’m so not watching that feminist mindfuck movie. I completely get however why he decided it was necessary to clobber her head with a chair though. Accused of having raped someone fully dressed while in a treed jacket and probably wearing a chastity cage, and the result is he gets the college board of directors after him, guilty till proven innocent and gets thrown into a window- which the broken window will only further prove he is guilty, needing stitches, cause all rape victims return to the scene of the crime to converse with their rapist. Obvious chair was the only reasonable course of action left at that point in time.

Indeed…

I don’t log-on for a few days and this happens :confused:

I like the Goose too?

I have lesbian tendencies?

I should marry Trixie?

I never knew Turd had the hots for MM either, and sent her love DMs and serenades… go Turd :slight_smile:

I too can confirm that I have no contact with MM and Joker (or anyone else from ILP for that matter) offline, but I do think that MM… along with Kriswest, Trixie, Pan, and Arc would make good friends, but whilst most look for a partner on here… I don’t, but that’s not to say that I haven’t crushed a little on one or two or a few males here, or allowed my mind to wander in an inappropriate manner. :blush:

Why would he even wanna try and fuck her… she’s annoying as hell, and would put anyone off the inclination to get with her, and getting emotionally involved with ones tutor is always a bad idea and just asks for trouble.

In light of your post below, I am a god damn INTJ you dick!

Flanders or Burns? Prostitute or murderer? Over-friendly or cautious? you think I’m the former out of those?

…one day I made a choice.

Your not, you wouldn’t be PMSing over a “false label” by someone you think is wrong. How do I react when Smears or Magnus calls me something?

I’m not what others see me as, and it isn’t because I’m too self confident, but rather because I know simply who I am, and who I’m not. If I was to be emotionally challenged on my identity, you would have to go back to my youth, like before the age of 5-6, or to a deeply traumatic point in my life. How do they torture Batman in The Dark Knight Rises? Throw him down a well, torture him on his social and personal impotence.

How did he emerge? By remembering that well he fell down into the cave as a child. That’s how we process emotions. When a INTJ is young, he has childhood emotions, but as he grows, his dominant personality grows, and separates from those emotions, like Spock. You have intense emotions, yet don’t show them. Yet everyone matters so dearly. We have both the logic and the feelings of things, and can make connections like nobody else, giving a sense of meaning through connections. A balance between sincerity and impermance in being, in place and time, mono no aware. The sum of life and existence can strum through us, and pass in silence, in moments nobody else comprehends. We can be those men who walk in those places where the angels dare not tread, we can know justice in it’s full scope, and kill if necessary, rarely for ourselves, usually for the greater good.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mono_no_aware

Remaining silent on a matter does not signify innocence or righteousness, and in this case you are not right, so I am vocalising that wrong. My prerogative :wink:

I know what I am not, and I can vocalise what I am, so why are you reading more into it than that?

Cause I’m a INTJ, the people with NT functions fucking do that.

You would know this, if you were a INTJ.

Yes… we do, which is why I’m questioning you about questioning me my fellow INTJ buddy. :wink:

Let’s exhibit our INTJness together and hold hands around the Thanksgiving candle whilst giving thanks :slight_smile:

:laughing:

INTJs don’t have buddies.