Pedro's Corner

I just don’t see a Cuban connection at all but I’ll take your word for it. :wink:

During the chaotic transition, a Hezbollah man became vice president and gave them a strong foothold as well. That’s through the multi-billion dollar drug trafficking racket wing of Venezuela. Mexican cartels and all sorts of unsavouries are also involved.

Yes, do.

Not seeing the Cuban connection is a large part of how Cubans get a way with things. 5+ decades of totalitarian communism don’t go by without some deep lessons.

All over military compounds in Venezuela. Trust me, this would not have gone down under Chavez.
lolz.jpg

Wouldn’t be a drug problem in Central or South America if there wasn’t such a demand throughout the United States. That and a bunch of unsavory types over here in our government that make billions of dollars aiding or abetting international drug cartels.

Believe me son, a fondness for drugs is not a peculiarity of the United States.

No, but our nation is the biggest consumer of such illicit drugs.

Y’all just got more money than anybody else. You can cry about it or understand your unprecedented privilege.

Nope, you need to stop reading or listening to United States mainstream news propaganda outlets.

China has a larger economic middle class now than the United States does, let that mentally sink in. This nation has turned to shit and the worse is yet to come.

USA GDP per capita 59,531.66 USD (2017)

China GDP per capita 8,826.99 USD (2017)

USA

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMbATaj7Il8[/youtube]

China

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cGB8dCDf3c[/youtube]

:laughing: The American 1970’s is long dead and gone. Modern United States is a complete totally different disgusting and decadent beast now.

As for the Chinese social credit score there are actual American aristocracy [American Jewry also] that want to implement that over here.

Nonetheless, the biggest economic crash and collapse is coming to the United States very soon where I’m not worried about a damn thing over here. :sunglasses:

I swear, foreigners abroad have a cartoonish or Disney like perception of what living over here in the United States is like. Gotta hand it to American state sponsored political news propaganda overseas for making us appear to be much more than what we really are. You’ll find the reality of living over here is quite the opposite of what you think it is especially for the nation’s poor here. You’ll never hear about Americans daily having to steal food just to get by ever outside the United States. :sunglasses:

“:lol: The American 1970’s is long dead and gone. Modern United States is a complete totally different disgusting and decadent beast now.”

So you agree that 70’s USA was the best?

I been to the States. The commies have trashed it a bit, but it’s still awesome. Not awesome, incredible. Truly unbelievable. Such a big and powerful coolness, it makes sense that only veterans who left and saw it from abroad understand just how very peculiarly awesome it is. It is extraordinary.

My cousin used to say, and this is very true: living in a cardboard box in the streets of New York is having it made. Once you’ve seen a bit of the rest of the planet.

It was all downhill from the late 1970’s basically. The beginning of the end so to speak.

Well, if you love America, you’re alright in my book. Matter of time before you drop the Nazi teenage angst (we all know the real nazis are on the left anyway) and come over to the Trump side.

Try living homeless on the streets for almost a decade like I did within the United States, you would change your tune very quickly. This nation treats its poor as human garbage and waste. A rich woman’s miniature Chihuahua is treated better than the homeless or poor here.

I did you one better.

I did it for a year in the third world.

You were living with a silver spoon up your ass as far as I’m concerned.

Many parts of the United States is no different than the so called third world. You like every foreigner only witness the rich or wealthy areas of the United States thinking that is what it’s like everywhere. It’s not dude.

Anyway, those were the Obama years Zero_Sum. I do not think it is coincidence that with Trump-man at the helm you now have a good job and are attending studies.

MAGA baby. MAGA all day MAGA.