Pedro's Corner

Ah, that works very well.
Makes sense, no forced rhythms.

WESSOK
ORN BROKEN

I was looking for melodic beats in reference to what you said elsewhere about Sabbath, Biggie and Tupac.

I need to concentrate more on melody.

I have much of it but rarely fully employ it in a structure.

tearing open some wounds:

the chorus like of this beat, kicks in for a second at round 35 seconds and again at the end.
soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=8350609

the melody spans 4 full bars, had just fallen in love with another one of my sisters girlfriends. She made sure to marry one I was sure to not fall for.

Anyway I have simple melodies too. But this was the one that convinced me I can be known in Caracas. It has a metal potential to it. It contains many riffs inside of it.
I remember I erased the beat in part or something, but I should still be able to reconstruct it.

my melodies used to be either very loopy or extremely sugary, or both.
soundcloud.com/jakobmilikowski/loopy
soundcloud.com/jakobmilikowski/insuline
I still have thousands of lessons to learn about music, Im all the way at the beginning, I just realized the nature of the F key. Literally, the key itself. Hiding there behind all the black keys. First key after C I grasp a nature of.
What the fuck is D?? Or A? Crazy motherfuckers.

a grand freestyle in Nederlands
soundcloud.com/jakobmilikowski/pinmachine

oh of course this
soundcloud.com/jakobmilikowski/cognaj

soundclick.com/bands3/songI … ID=8350609

That’s hard.

“Anyway I have simple melodies too. But this was the one that convinced me I can be known in Caracas.”

Yes, I liked it instantly.

I was actually thinking of this one when I said it soundcloud.com/jakobmilikowski/loopy

Don’t missunderstand. The no sugar thing is a personal mood I sometimes get. Caraquenos like shit sweet. If you ask for coffee without sugar, many of them will simply not understand. Like asking for a vegan meeal. “No meat? So chicken?” “No, no animal.” “Ok, I bring you pork.” No, nothing, no animal." “Ok, ok, don’t worry mijo I understand” Brings you a plate with some nice fish.

I had other reasons to think its my kind of place but this is an important one. Don’t take my sugar.

Hahahahaha

Man Im really struck by this raw-meatist guy I watched some videos from. I veered off into a KTS thread for a change, had this dude in it who says veganism is the most unhealthy thing in the world and has about a hundred ex-vegans on his channels giving testimony. I havent watched these testimonies, I was just interested in the world of raw meatists he shows so I can get an idea of how healthy that really is. It s really a redneck thing, clearly. One of the Americans he goes to visit (he is a Swede living in Germany with a Dutch girlfriend) greets him when he leaves with “see you in Walhalla”.

I coolant conclude much except that it seems perfectly natural. Of cours Injuns also at like that and wouldnt think of lowering themselves to grow crops, to domesticate food. So yeah thats different, eating raw meat you just gamed in the wild, is different from getting a pig head out of the freezer.

As for drinking blood, which the guy prefers over water, I am curious.

Reminds me of a certain cocktail.

I looked into it some years back. Found a guy who only ate rotting goat meat. It sounded like a great idea. Mostly budget issues and logistical problems have kept me from trying it. I will often let my own meat rot a little, and always eat a bit before I cook it.

I’m not metaphorical or facetious when I say this: vultures are the most intelligent animal, or maybe just the highest expression of evolution.

“You mean I get meat, AND funk, AND strong biodiversity in my stomachs? Sign me in.”

Obviously, nutrients are most available when everything is beginning to break up and seek the Earf.

Nutriments.

My girl, a vegan, wherever she may be, always really concerned me deeply. You can see it. Hair is sparse, energy is weird. The soul itself seems to clamour to the heavens from a rotting sweetness for some meat.

It’s like aesceticism without the hardness.

I imagine it makes bones weak too.

Lol, having said that, I always wanted to try a no animal diet for a month or two. For the culinary experience.

Mostly, I want to crack the beans.

But that could only work from a position of extreme health.

There’s a deep respect for the cycle of life in the vulture.

It’s not about killing. It lets them live it out then eats all the accumulated experience.

And nobody likes eating a vulture. Except maybe stupid crocodiles. I think even sharks wouldn’t like it.

One gets the feeling they avoid other animals more out of an annoyed superiority. Other animals can’t be cool. Loud and annoying and fussy. And carry with them the danger of stupidity.

They don’t stress out though. Vultures always fly away calmly.

I had it so good the first three months I was vegetarian that I thought it was good. But it was just the kitchen of this yoga place I was in was deep northern Californian genius.

Crows and ravens make a point of taking long walks. Especially across the road, arrogantly. They are all wearing hats and carry fat wallets.

Yeah it never helped anyone Im pretty sure.

I also canst imagine the ingratitude of not eating raw fishes.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think vultures would be flabbergasted and perplexed and maybe a little cowed. Not knowing what to do, the instinct to fly away not quite kicking in.

Yeah, fuck, crows are cool. I saw a group of them yesterday walking along, in a very straight line, picking a bit at the Earth, looking around. Being all arrogant.

Mais la, la. Thas is true…

Tuna is absolute best when slightly seared on each side.