Pedro's Corner

Definitely still have it. Korg Volca Bass.
These Leeroy etc beats were made with a device similar that I bought after you left, Korg Volca Sample.

I mean this, this is the 21st century.
What a classic show.

I was pondering what if one would ask me whats the best show, which one Id pick

Just going over the options.

Reasons, for ranking, the standards, whats the final criterium, the most important one?

edit
Haha oh I can’t grab frames from Netflix.

I mean, its a completely different appliance, but it has the same design.

On the news, on leftism (“unborn babies are parasites”), Im looking forward to whatever is gonna happen.

Change… is going to be so sweeping…

What more do you need? They’re starting to ban it down south. Let them make noise. It is essencial that they retain the right to make noise.

They will learn both how essencial that right is and they will begin to look at themselves. The leftist wants, above all, not to be looked at, specially by themselves. They will notice us looking, notice there is nothing they can do to stop it, and they will be forced to look themselves.

It all starts with impressions. When they notice the impression they give, they will begin to hesitate.

Or some shit like that, anyway it doesn’t matter.

I can see the spiky vines are gripping.

Hahah you were right man
ufile.io/vyfuzspm

kinda weird genius is you

“fucked up now” chant
ufile.io/jk6dua14

[youtube][/youtube]

Goddamnit it’s fucking hard to find a decent rendition of I’ve Been Working on the Railroad.

Anyway, hre’s a beat.

instaud.io/3HVm

ufile.io/75jcqdsb

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha right?

that was very nicely rapped son.

It’s not a robot.

It’s a Gundam.

Gundam Skygod

Yo that beat is good.
Haven’t found the lyrics to it yet.

instaud.io/3HW8

More modern bpm. It sounds nice, but it doesn’t like it as much when the beat goes.

124 is a trip too.

got traction on the action that smacked like a dad smacks his girl when he finds out she’s on smack on top of the crack thats click clack clack fast paced punch out on the garage deck

whatever name of crew we in
its cool as a blue hadoken

And I spit ice like Elizabeth Bryce,
Don’t forget: it’s Orn Broken

Or Magnanimous 5

O yeah thats easier to rap.
Can you give me the file link?

Another request on top since Im stuck, can you write 4 lines of chorus to it. Like, soundy, not wordy.

Aw shit Over Yonder Wessok
Gangathieves before The Light or just Rocks