Pedro's Corner

That was excellent Mexican.

Holy fuck.

I was kind of hoping you would read TotI to a beat.

I like how you almost burst out with the enlightenment page. It was pretty funny.

greger.gif

I will take this as a sign that I am going in the right direction.

continued analysis of the pedrogian parlay; knight to d2 (fourth move).

voca.ro/9BcuMt0fV19

Academic response

vocaroo.com/euk3CcnyALp

Goddamn boy wonder over here

:slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey Zero Sum?

Why do you have a faggot on your avatar?

Goddamnit, bump.

Whats also an argument is that no one is trained as much to respond to it as one is to the more forward move.

Right, anticipating, what Bismarck was excellent at and what Prussia implemented in terms of diplomacy as well - 4 d chess as they call it now.

The opening is for setting up attacks and thus of preventing common attacks a priori. This is why you want control of the centre, to not get attacks launched on you. The centre is like the aircraft carrier, gives you power to controlling the waters.

Fight. Anticipating.

Now but I never work on players’ training. I just really like being able to move that c pawn. Maybe in that sense it is about them not being trained. People, I find, normally aren’t used to a dynamic Queenside. They’re like retarded walking erections.

What? An advanced pawn?

Lol. Taking up space, Magnus dixit bitches.

Economy is more important than specific areas. Is I guess the point I am attempting to make.

Aircraft carriers are good, but what if you synthetically have to make your gasoil? Is one good example.

So then stupid landmines determine the fate of multi-billion-dollar vessels.

Im not yet in the long term transitions. Im basically trying contingencies and overall method. Ive not even arrived at understanding the queens gambit which is my favourite one.
All I learn is that chess is really very deep and position and king and pawn positions are ultimately decisive in most of my games.

Pawns are worth a hell of a lot more than just one point. They increase in value every step they take.

Which are produced with great skill in themselves - this is precisely the level in chess Im at.

You’re more of a shit-disturber than I am.

I am.

Im glad by the way that I don’t regard Hitler as a threat anymore due to all this dirt; it is a medicine-boogieman, not a military leader - it is quite simply a person who has never done any harm to them. That is simply the truth. I realize now they simply have the arrogance to say well, I care about me not about Schindler and his sad Jews. The rest of it loses its importance then, its baiting and not true hate - it seeks appreciation here and dismissal there - it seeks effect. Ive always known it cant be resolved into politics, but in is what Jim Morrison tried to attain.

He got sidetracked by all those dirty hippie girls though.