Nihilism is the future

Then you are personally creating the meaning and there is no objective meaning or purpose.

Objective purpose…

Easy, make everything as easy to destroy as possible, and whatever survives is inherently purposeful.

But there’s another step…

If you add enough meaning to the system, people will destroy nothing …

I’m giving you axiomatic tautologies…

You’re giving me a child’s defiance

The point of life is evolution.

I would say growth…

Growth is part of evolution as is stagnation.

Growth is very different from evolution…

When a plant grows … Is it turning to a new species??

No!!

It simply grows…

Evolution is about speciation …

Which implies a single progenitor…

There is no single progenitor!!

No single cause!

You’ll learn my nihilist padawan.

Good lord you do not know anything about plants , speciation or progenitor do you? I know I have a lot of ignorance about plants, biology etc. but, damn you just made me not feel so ignorant, thankyou.

Plants are classified by species. And all plants are descendants.
Actually no two plants from a parent plant grow the same. The differences maybe so minute that we cannot tell. Or the two seeds from the same plant can grow quite differently even grown side by side. Plants like all life live by genetics. Genetics are affected by environment. This affects growth and changes. If plants are not subject to evolutionary changes, then why so many different species, why so many breeds? Humans manipulate some but not nearly all. Still , humans manipulating is attached to evolution.

The only lifeforms that have done none to immeasurably little changing are the microscopic ones. Adaptation is not as necessary for their survival. You would need to get scientists or damn good students to detail out all of this.
In plants, there is change , adaption, growth and evolving.

Ahh… Biology…

Yes, were the species that have grown billions upon billions of generations of bacteria and never seen speciation once!!

You can keep your crackpot science, and I’ll just stick with growth

Uh huh

You seriously accept the line that every living organism in the universe came from a common ancestor ??

If you can’t speciate bacteria after billions of generations … What then about humans…

Sometimes facts just slap you in the face!

It might not be popular, it might not even be simple…

The truth seldom is

You just archive in your brain something very simple, and it makes you happy, and secure…

The reality is that humans have NEVER seen speciation!

We know that we were genetically engineered…

The question is why and from what?

Also, look at our pathetic lives…

And we’re mindlessly thinking of making sentient robots off an assembly line…

It’s truly horrific!!

You know why god doesn’t judge it’s creations???

God is impervious to them…

God doesn’t give a shit about us!

Fuck the gods people!!

Seriously…

Send their divine council to hell !

Well that was a nice hissy fit.
Bacteria, virus. Amoeba. And some other microscopic critturs that I cannot name are the basics of life. Without them, there would be no life. Mix those things with environment you get adaptations , growth and change. Microscopic lifeforms working together to survive thrive and adapt. And it goes on and on bigger better more adaptable to environment. If a superior being created life it had to use a specific scientific formula that had to work with environment. It just could not go and snap its fingers and poof life. It would need evolution , growth, adaptations. It would have to start with the microscopic and time.

Like I said…

Evolution has never been proven!

Growth is proven, but not evolution …

Uh huh