Nervous in spite of understanding Mr. Nietzche

I have a new appreciation for N. I used to rebel against his views. But now I realize he makes an attempt at life affirmation, where the body is the priority.

Yes Berkeley Babes :
was about to extend that thought into a separate venue titled 'the pulse current of the world, and if You ade still , present, then could write about that beat.

Or anyone

Accepting , not excepting the post modern vogue of vagueness of the flow.

Unwanted undamned :

Steeple in wolves clothing then a reversed full jacket , don’t let a fool in.

Once in, no exit possible no one comes in or out.

Stay. , there there of, come out from wherever you are

hiding, snarling in the recesses , once Allen says, he thinks he is kerouac, then someone else Nietzsche Swedenborg knew best as probable of belief in most likely : transmigration in aeternum. ,

philipstanfield.com/2020/02/28/ … riesthood/

swedenborg.com/swedenborg-and-reincarnation

Meno_, I read some of your posts in this thread. I agree with you that Nietzsche had a distorted (gnostic) view of Christianity. I also think he should have recognized the lion (or… fox, per your reply above) in every one of Christ’s “You have heard it said… but I say” and our own “binding” and “loosing” on earth/heaven. It is not lawless, but a harmonizing of law, or realignment of lower to higher. And it is not misanthropic or body-hating. Did he not understand Jesus in Matthew 11:16-19?

But I still need to study more Nietzsche to make sure I did not misunderstand him.

16 “To what can I compare this generation? They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:

17 “‘We played the pipe for you,
and you did not dance;
we sang a dirge,
and you did not mourn.’
18 For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, ‘He has a demon.’ 19 The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, ‘Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners.’ But wisdom is proved right by her deeds.”

Yes yes and Yes a little dangerous knowledge… may not be useful, but then, such folly gives some weary soul some measure respite .

…until ? UN till me hearth. till…

Just for funsies…

K gotcha

Course with reservations such as like King Charles III telling the Markles with a heavy hand : good luck with your new life in amerrygo .

Well. I wouldn’t cancel ‘em.

I wouldn’t have thought so either, and i predict a useful compromise. The grey area of the medium rules since for ever since the victim : the media is the message’ has become. almost a presumed mantra.

¿the victim should read the dictum?

Or skip to the End & start over.

I maintain your status as weirdy.

Duly appreciated , , I really , internally trust in silent prayers which fortify victims against slights of innocents who march toward righteousness.

Harangues, ineffective against those, whose cries have already reached levels that transpire up and down the breath of impassable largesse of cognitive humility, and muffles the usual anger of the steeple rebel who’s self frustration stems from an unexpected lack of angry attributable reaction to their pointless heroics, a reverberating theme of rebels without justifiable causes against. their vague apprehensions.
Philosophy is far richer and built to desist far mode powerful knocks , so to maintain a very careful insight into the mundane and the trivial.
Yes, a certain kind of slippery, intangible paradox, should not conflate with shrill parroting of used up epithets, especially those whose objective it is to clique to familiar tunes in order for undefined, and falsely elevated brotherhood.

So, reprogrammed and back to the beginning. Where ever that can be refunded.

Recycled. , and approved, the only aim here is to pacify those to whom such seems to cased anger. Other wise?

the self abates into peaceful resolve , gratias

Hm?

My psyche picked up some noise from an undetermined source and one can never really know. Is all. Gifts have undesirable effects, and my most pressing resolve is to mitigate affect is all.

How the glaring issue of the self and others periodically exposes the archaic cave’s holding power.

Its not like , hell, that was waaaaay back there, now we can safelybreath the enlightened fresh air abounding.

But beginning to feel the stir of guilt in bringing this to a strange brew to the undeserved.

After all, …

In a way it’s like setting up binary opposites in others and you pointed to that difficulty a while ago.

To be honest… I am attracted to someone while I still love someone else.

It’s the best/worst thing ever.

So I cried. I also laugh. See previous.

I do/don’t recommend love.

What if, per chance, it’s a leaf off of a fig tree, figure that of course, and the abyss below is as dounting and harrowing as can be, and the childish return , eternally in a syssyphusa-la mode, exposes that for which some payed a heavy price.

For instance jersey kovintsky painted a bird, a kind of phoenix colorful, like, eagerly awaiting the spring, opportuning a n incredibly dissonant rite , a privilege of linking so many abstracted chords…

The ideal image covers the less then ideal mirror of who they think you are. This covered topology of similarly to basic elementary essences , have always been represented as evolving, yet the signs point the other way, to a beginning that is new, always, in that way, the uncertainty is somewhat denoted and the tonal calculus gathers more contextual extended perimeters, hopefully affording a larger wider abysmal space, at least relieving the sense of being closed in and compressed into a hole.

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket and save it for a rainy day.

Perry Como ca.1957

Now truly the Siamese triplets willfully suffer a dramatic procedure, for they have decided sand 1 to give each other more space, except one very delicate and fragile very beautifully dark one, whose childish doodlings break any heart to submission , with arrow in tiny Flemish suppleties naively aims.

At the risk of…

No… In defiance of… Sounding such and such off?

Huh?