My entire philosophy in the least words

I’m working on it Trixie. My best guess is that in order to live, you have to grow, and PZ universes are our butterfly so to speak.

thing is, in a 100% pzombie universe wed be utterly alone, but unaware we are alone, noone to share in our happiness, we’d have fake wives but not know they were fake… it would be a grand tragedy we would be unable to comprehend, more advanced than even shakespeare.

Let’s hypothesize for a moment a 6th dimension…

5th dimension is that time itself is an object, and for a 6th, space. If you were one of these beings who instantly does life viewings … Would you rather see happy lives or tormented lives? If you were all knowing??

People can get to know you just fine in PZ universes, and you can get to know them as well… I don’t see what the issue is here.

And for higher dimensional beings, which you may be on some level, or decide to be… Wouldn’t you rather know happy beings ??

My head is too grounded in reality, and I’m not sure how to imagine time as an object. Can you a draw a picture of it for me please?

Watch the movie “Arrival”… It just came out

Oh, I see. How then do you know you’re not in one of your own zombie universes right now?

I’m pretty sure I would have put a fail safe in it by now!

:slight_smile: