MM Goes Back To School (In Double Time)

Yes.

And this,

“Emotional Energy=intentional movement(motion) towards an experience”

Is this:

Valuing=intentional movement(motion) towards an experience.

And this,

“Intentional movement is creative force.”

Is this:

Intentional movement is creative self-valuing.

No.

What do you disagree about it?

My disagreement is based in the intent behind your proposals.

Don’t try to assimilate “your” ideas with mine when mine aren’t even finished being thunk up. That type of instigative behavior is intrusively rude and distractingly uncalled for in my thread.

#-o Being a jackass comes easy to “smart” people I guess; too bad “smart” ideas don’t come as easily. Another c’est la vie.

The End.

“Assimilate” my ideas with yours? It’s called thinking.

No one owns an idea. We think communally such as at forums like this, and truth (should) win out as a consequence. If you disagree with an idea you need to disagree on the terms of what that idea is saying, not simply refuse to thinks about it because you don’t like the fact that you’re being forced to look at those ideas in a new light.

Do you think that you “own” your ideas, that they are a part of your ego? Are you offended when your ideas are challenged or shown in a new way, or used for a different purpose? I’ll be honest, that’s really strange.

I disagree with circular reasoning, of sticking self/(value)/ing everywhere, which signifies nothing to me. I’ve moved my project elsewhere.

You think in terms of exclusivity; let’s be honest. And you expect me to explain unfinished ideas; where’s the logic in that?

People do own ideas; ideas that are never shared.

The onus of owning ideas is mentioned in my philosophy thread “Creativity: The Pregnant Mind.”

That very rarely works out that way.