Message to the Oppressive Overlords

And where is your proof of that? head shape has nothing to do with how tall you are.

My reasoning is simplistic? it’s not as simplistic as yours apparently, you’re the one who believes someone is smarter because they’re taller. Where is the proof, have you examined taller peoples brains and head in comparison to short people? Sure it is, ever heard the term “not fat, big boned” well you can just be naturally chubby or not… and my reasoning is simplistic? So taller people can be smarter than short people, so why can’t fat people be smarter than skinny people? that is the along the lines of logic you think at.

Well apparently the genes/biology of apples and oranges aren’t too great of difference, because people can mix and GMO it, guarantee. Your DNA tool going to do that for us too? Can’t just make comments like “tall people are smarter than short people” without providing any evidence. Your argument without statistics or any evidence is lost like a fart in the wind. Completely thrown away.

You are a child…

Life is a about probabilities…

Blacks are less probable to go to ivy league schools…does that mean all blacks are dumb? Women are less probable to have high IQ’s…does that mean women cannot have high IQs? A buff guy is less likely to get his ass kicked in a fight…does he win all fights? You make it sound like that’s what I said…

Tall people, have a greater probability of being smart than short people…just as men have a greater probability of being smart than women…life is about probabilities…child…Occassionally you get a tall person who has the skull size of a dainty short female…but this is not probable. Should we deny higher education to short people, or women, or people like you? Leave the doors open…

Apparently you can breed apples and oranges…Not relavent to the discussion anyhoo, because it was meant to undermine your attempt to inject the same valuation standards among dinosaurs and humans…idiotic.

Just so folks know, I was the one who banned GreatandWiseTrixie. GWT is a garbage poster that contributes nothing valuable to my section of the forums and I dump his/her garbage threads off into the Sandbox on a near daily basis. One day I happened to see the post Carleas cited in which he/she insulted Gamer, and so I decided ‘what the hell’ and banned her instead. I do not know or care of Gamer was saying similar things back to him/her, as Gamer is not a garbage poster and so gets leeway that GWT does not. If this strikes somebody as unjust, that might be a fun conversation to have.