Message from Magsj

Magsj is a good moderator.

No news is good news… as they say… so I’m not worried by that, and I’m certainly not intimidated by you, Volchok or any other aggrieved poster.

Thanks Sauw :slight_smile:

There. Take that 100% literal and serious comment by this dude, and use it to justify whatever you want.

Everyone wins.

…and what are you basing that on? All I hear from you and Volchok are assumptions based on… help me out here…

Don’t take my kindness (positive nature) for weakness, as it doesn’t open any doors to allow that… silly Poppet [-X

Um, no. I don’t care about this anymore. My mind is made up.

Are you serious ? I asked if anyone had any proof that he was a pedophile. No proof was given.
According to Carleas he was banned for posting illegal images, which may be a perfectly valid reason to ban this guy. But, there seems to be no proof that he is a pedophile and to have a mod talking about this guy like Magsj was, is disgraceful. But clearly, the administration doesn’t give a fuck so…

I have never been issued a warning by you so this isn’t some sort of vendetta.
Let’s be honest. You are generally bad at what you do. This is not to say that the other mods are perfect, but you certainly are the worst.

That is a self-defeating argument. Either the administration has to show consideration for all potential readers and participants or it doesn’t. You can’t say that and then prohibit talking about certain subjects that the majority of users don’t feel comfortable with. It’s also retarded to limit what can be talked about in a philosophy forum. This is exactly the place where ideas shouldn’t be dismissed just because they cause you emotional discomfort.

Someone’s mad.

Way to choose your battles, vollie.

You keep skimming over the part (where I have said twice now) that I would not label someone as something if they weren’t so, but the fact that you think me more than capable of doing so perturbs me greatly, and the fact that the only posters who have an issue with me are the volatile ones Volchok!

The longer-term members here (of which i am one) know of dfetc. and we all know what he is about - why do you need it spelled out to you? why do you doubt the confirmations that countless members have said here? :doh: I have had the pleasure of being introduced to his (prepubescent) girlfriend via another site, and he is probably getting off on this thread right now… way to go Volchok. =D>

You do realize that I don’t know you personally and as such your word means jack shit, right ?
Either show me the evidence that the guy is a pedophile or give it up.

Again, this is not about the guy being banned. According to Carleas he posted “illegal images” and I think that is a valid reason to ban him. This is about your capacity as a moderator.

Countless members? Are you serious ? Please go back and count the number of users who have said anything about this in this thread.

This makes me think of disruptive rebellious high school kids who don’t understand that their school isn’t a fucking democracy. Only a childish mind starts making claims about fairness. Use a little tact guys instead of just making complete asses out of yourselves. I’m talking to you volchok. I’m saying grow up and stop whining like a little bitch. You’re the kind of idiot who doesn’t realize you sound like a fool and you just keep talking. You’re contrived projection of your ego is laughable. I swear to god if I find out you’re older than 22 I’ll die of shock.

You are truly something else Volchok… but not in a good way, and your lack of insight is staggering to behold.

Keep on ignoring the other parts of my posts to concentrate on the parts that further your point, won’t ya :wink:

Horseshit. The world is full of prohibitions. Tell you what: Go to your local post office and strip naked and then you’ll find out what is or isn’t prohibited. What is considered “appropriate” depends on the venue.

More horseshit. Name any information source that isn’t “filtered” by human notions of what is or isn’t appropriate. I’m sure that there are sites devoted to discussing the philosophies attached to pedophilia. This site isn’t one of them. The idea that anything or everything is permissable just because it can be discussed under the umbrella term “philosophy” is a bogus claim. Show me the first successful attempt of being everything to everybody.

You don’t walk into a church yelling fuck this and fuck that. Why? You may be expressing a “philosophical point of view”, but you’ll be thrown out on your ear. It isn’t about what, but WHERE. That’s why humans invented the concept of “appropriate”.

Oh, I’m not mad. But calling out purile idealism is a hobby of mine…

All this because I told the guy to stop presuming my state of mind whilst posting and respond to the replies instead, rather than side stepping-them by quoting Buddhist quotes :confused: a valid request, I’d say :confusion-shrug:

Tent, Smears, Faust et al, I fear our reasoning will continue to fall on death ears, so I can only suggest that Volchok open up a dialogue with Carleas about this, as this is getting rather circular now and is in dire need of closure.

You know what’s funny ? You won’t get a warning for this post.

As if I hadn’t stated my age countless times here. (And this is truly a context where the word “countless” can be used)

And how is that in any way relevant to this discussion ? I have no problems with prohibitions. I do have a problem with hypocrisy thought. Which was what you were demonstrating in your last post.

That is pure religion. I never said that certain acts should or shouldn’t be permissible. Or that they should or shouldn’t be glorified. But to prohibit discussion ? To censure certain subjects ? i thought this was 2012.