men and women

why not…i dont like what the guys are doing…it is time for female priests—they would probably do a better job…get with it

mindless changing into mindlessness.

Racism is making decisions based on race.
Sexism is making decisions based on gender.

Maybe we should change everyone’s parachutes to lead.
We haven’t done that yet. Change is good.

You are being kept dissatisfied expressly so that you will change what is keeping you alive into what isn’t.
Entropy is much easier and more prevalent than Anentropy.

but james women talk… men kill…

Whoever is in charge kills.

…it has very little to do with their physical make up.

Men tend to kill more purposely.
Women tend to kill more inadvertently.

If you had to, would you cast an entire nation into inadvertent killing, or purposeful killing?

are you against a female leader leading you james

There is no such thing.
Thus I am not against it.

But I AM against trying to do it merely because it hasn’t been done before and “might” accidentally turn out to be good.

I much prefer being led by someone who has definitive purpose and strategy.
…but of course, it might help if I was certain of what that strategy was so that I could get along with it.

Almost by definition, being able to get along, is the objective.
…and most women understand that much.
It is the “strategic how” they have trouble with.

oh you might be talking about how they blame us guys

Women in general are only doing what they have been programmed to do by men.

Recently they have been programmed to “blame-shift” as a strategy for creating chaos and destruction of society, along with many other strategies with the same aim. If a woman is blaming a man, there is another man behind it, who she will never know.

The easy way to resolve this whole Women versus Men thing is to ask a simple question;
“Do you prefer to be led by someone you intimately know, or someone you will never know?”

There is ALWAYS codependency.
The only question is to whom you choose to be dependent upon, a known or an unknown.

how about hillary for president in 2016…

That might be the best choice.

I suspect it might be better to just get it all over with sooner rather than later.
…but maybe not, dunno.

why would it be the best choice…do you like the idea of dying right now…you sound ambivalent…that is not like you james…

I wasn’t referring to ME.
The world is the issue, not me.

but james i want your personal belief…dont screw around here…

That IS my personal belief…??

So what are you really talking about that I am not?

please tell what are the strengths women have…do you like 50-50 relationships between men and women…

I absolutely forbid 50-50 relationships.
Those are the very highest probability of failure, everyone knew it when they proposed it.
That is why it was proposed… statistics.

The strengths of women (noting that you asked only of women… why exactly… seriously think about it?) as far as I cant tell, besides the obvious biological concerns, is their liveliness, attention to detail, memory, willingness to be an intimate part of another (sexually or not), raising questions that others might have overlooked, initiating things that should never have existed (aka “new life”), caring for things that newly exist (child or not)… probably others. It is not something I have analyzed, categorized, and pigeon-holed.

Basically, I see value in just about everything and everyone… except for anything that isn’t really there. I always seek the value first, not the reasons for condemning… but then they can’t be left out either.

Women are excellent devoted councilors, not leaders (not worth shit if not personally devoted).

what strengths do men have…

Well, you would never know it by the performance of men these days (having been long since feminized), but the more natural male, again besides the biological concerns, has a more strategic perspective. He isn’t so interested in attracting to himself (the self beauty concern) as much as accomplishing reach to the target (which is why they instinctively love projectile weaponry and hunting of various types). If not neurologically corrupted, the male will typically out perform that female in almost any task… except one (again ignoring the biological issues). The female, not being a strategic hunter as much as a strategic deceiver, is not involved in the hunters occupation and thus her mind is free to see and think about the things that the more strategic hunter doesn’t have time to thinking about… thus they make good councilors.

In short, the male is overtaxed with his male endeavors whereas the female is free to think of what the male didn’t have time to consider such as to give it more time and more consideration.

The female is a lotus flower and the male is a chess player.