with those that became the Anglos and French-Romans, whom both derived from
the Viking-Scandinavians.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guitJktrInI[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifFSkUfAKqA[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2pcP_GoVhk[/youtube]

Are those good things?
Really?
How so?

( I am not suggesting they are bad things )

They are neither good nor bad…
Yes, really…
How not so… it’s simply a case of autonomy.

They are neither bad nor good things… they are simply a state of ‘being’.

MagsJ,

I can 100% guarantee you that you’ve never experienced very deep hell in existence. You’re getting cocky. Never get cocky about hell. Every possible being in existence has a place that they desperately don’t want to be. You are not an exception. Atman is not an exception. Buddha is not an exception. Stop trying to be cocky about this shit, because, you have NO fucking clue what you’re talking about.

_
A cool tune…

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbBL3e00qrI[/youtube]

_
:laughing:

My new steeze/new style… pertetre :-k

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angwi58KumE[/youtube]

_
Taken from their album, posted in August, below … a beautiful piece of lyrical,
musical, and visual Art.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U995ovqcRIk[/youtube]

Tired!

I’m guessing that is a pic of you?

Not what I was expecting.

However, you look young to me.
Maybe you’ll have a pretty good life, too.
That would be ideal.

…Wuff!

I’m going to try to attach a file here.
WIN_20200922_15_21_57_Pro.jpg

Ahahaha!

Ideal is always good, but I daren’t ask what you were expecting.

_
Yesterday…

I’m a lot younger than I actually look/than my years, but I don’t know
why… a physician I recently visited commented on it, but I had no answer,
but only jokes… she wasn’t amused, and neither was I, due to melancholy.

Been super-tired, lately…

CC702BBD-1DC1-4E59-A31F-4EC68E580130.jpeg
Trying to not look tired… :laughing:

37DFECE4-CBA7-486D-85F9-FF8CABC35B5F.jpeg
Mask on, not off, a‘la Future…

8E354B32-CB55-487B-BF1E-894C6A210D40.jpeg

_
What Scares Your Type the Most The P aspect balances out the J aspect, and so almost cancelling each other out, to the point that I’m almost laissez faire about all things and life itself… but not quite.

INTP
“They were the only person who ever got me.”

INTPs are totally independent non-conformists, right? (Right.) That means they don’t care what ANYBODY thinks of them, right? Well… not quite.

The message INTPs have been getting their whole lives is, “You are different, you are broken, you’re not doing it right.” On a purely factual level, they quickly learn that this kind of rejection comes from people who are either not smart enough for the job they’ve been given or are way too convinced that whatever an authority says is right (or both). That’s a big part of why they usually ignore it and just do their own thing anyway.

But it’s still rejection, and yes, INTPs are locked into the same human brain as the rest of us. Rejection hurts, and love is the cure, even for great visionaries like INTPs. But INTPs know they aren’t going to get love, affection, and friendship just any ol’ place. Most people they meet will only be able to relate to them on a superficial level — or not at all.

Which brings me to the special friends. The rare breed who may not see the world at all like the INTP, but does have an instant chemistry with them — not (necessarily) a romantic chemistry, but an idea chemistry.

This is the friend who helps the INTP pick through the trillion threads in their head and start to follow the golden ones. The friend who listens and it sparks ideas of their own. The friend who advises and doesn’t get upset that the INTP takes none of their advice, instead seeing even more new possibilities.

The friend who truly makes the INTP experience love and acceptance. Any given INTP might only have one or three of these people in their lives, and each one is worth more than diamonds.

And any day, at any time, something could take that friend away. Forever.

This is what terrifies an INTP.

_
INTJ
“That was the day my brain stopped working.”

No one wants to lose their mind. But for INTJs, it’s not just the stuff of creepy movies. It’s the stalker in the dark.

When polled, INTJs report this fear under many guises: old age, Alzheimer’s, extreme mental disorders, even a brain injury (eek!). INTJs live in the future, not the present, taking much of their joy from distant goals and long-term growth. To an INTJ, the exigencies of the present are often an annoyance (shopping, repetitive chores, the drive time it takes to get somewhere… need I go on?). The real action is in their heads.

Anything that threatens that is an Enemy of ontological proportions.

Of course, INTJs don’t assume these things are out of their control — nothing is totally out of one’s control, to an INTJ. Instead, they take steps to assess and stave off this threat. A common first step may be a DNA test to assess their genetic risk for Alzheimer’s and other diseases; it only gets more convoluted from there. (I’ll cop to this myself: I’m an INTJ, and personally, I do my best to follow two research-based diets that help reduce the risk of cognitive decline with old age. It’s a die roll, I know.) Even then, the fact that there’s no guaranteed preventative terrifies us. All our knowledge and planning is a silver crucifix held out against the dark.

For INTJs, the terror of the decline of the mind affects even how we see death (if there’s a heaven, it damn well better include a good library). A painful end is manageable, but an end to learning, thinking, planning, envisioning? That is a cold, dark abyss indeed.

So if your INTJ seems too serious or stressed at times, take it easy on them. Of all the types on this list, they’re the only one whose worst fear is guaranteed to get them eventually.

_
The ‘Shadow Side’ of Your Type, Explained The J and P aspect are almost similar here… but not quite, in that their different aspects cause a dissonance and therefore contradictions, and a passive-aggressiveness, it seems. But my thoughts and ideas… my thoughts and ideas, always saves the day.

INTJ

Logical and intelligent, confident and self-assured, INTJs tend to operate with drive and determination. They rely on goal-setting and planning, and move forward with focus — usually with a contingency plan (or several!) within easy reach.

Strategic and organized, INTJs are also guided by intuitive knowledge. They hold strong visions of how things “should” be, and they look for ways to put their theories to work in the world.

Under the influence of their shadow, INTJs might find patterns and possibilities overwhelming. They are vulnerable to becoming excessively analytical and less confident, overthinking every detail and finding it impossible to move forward with their plans.

Their shadow could also lead INTJs to confusion and mistrust in their intuition, which usually aids them so well. In the face of their own and others’ doubt, they may scramble for evidence for their well-intentioned beliefs and ideas. Under stress, INTJs might become defensive, demanding, and controlling.

INTJ Guiding Light:

My power is to mastermind, and through logic I follow my vision.

_
INTP

INTPs rely on theory and analysis to dive deep into information. Through observation and intuition, the keen-eyed INTP easily spots inconsistencies and solves problems. They thrive on exploring and explaining how the world works.

Creative thinkers, INTPs uncover new information and explore unconventional methods. INTPs are often able to spot ways to improve on already brilliant solutions. Drawn to theories and insight, INTPs seek first to understand and then to explain, in often charming and witty ways.

The INTP’s shadow might cause them to become uncharacteristically direct and short-tempered, even aggressive. INTPs could find themselves running low on patience and forgiveness, something they usually give freely.

They are likely to experience doubt and blame of self and others, and feel constantly judged. As a result, they might jump to conclusions and seek to control those around them. Influenced by their shadow, INTPs may even engage in risky and impulsive behaviors, or become physically confrontational.

INTP Guiding Light:

My power is to design, and from sharp observation I build success.

_
I had to re-take the 16 Personalities test, because the site wouldn’t let me access further personality tests that I’d never taken before, as my old scores were showing up as invalid… on every single personality type in existence, lololol.

My Introversion function is exactly what I expected it to be around… having just enough extroversion to get by. :stuck_out_tongue:
My Intuition function is exactly what I expected it to be, as it has hardly changed over time. :-s
My Feeling function is lower than I’d like… though I do attempt to try to understand others and their dilemmas. :neutral_face:
My Judging function is higher than I’d like… though I do try not to judge unless it’s really necessary, so I mainly use my P. :-$
I can be turbulent at times… but rarely, if not often at all.

I do not plan to retake the test at a later date, as I immersed myself
fully in each situation and scenario presented, when taking it…

_
Courtesy of deviantart If one knows one’s-self well enough, one will be drawn to certain
colours and not others
. For me, it’s the more subtle muted hues from that colour palette…
so blue-INTP and green-ENTJ, and to a lesser extent orange-ISTJ and red-ESFJ, but I would
also entertain the blue-INTJ, green ESTP, and orange-ESTJ
colour palettes.

0AEFFCE9-1914-41C2-ADF9-4A47862B7C13.jpeg
_
SAINT MOTEL My Type …“yea yea your just my type, oh you got a pulse and you are breathing”
he sings, surrounded by beautiful women, but would he say that if they weren’t? He has very
specific taste remember… so that of beauty.

29CDC51F-A1DC-4836-9516-153F83A0CE73.jpeg

_
I adore this (out)fit… last Friday-noon feels. I think I really should polish
my boots though… it’s been a while… they’d look better with a shine on them.

Doing politics:

Flawless style.

I was going more for sophisticated bohemian edge, but thanks… :smiley: