Made in God’s image. Yuk. Not me thanks.

Dan wrote: This is uncommon knowledge.
How did you learn of it?

Scientists have proven that twin particles act upon each other instantly more than light years away from each other. That means something is faster than light.

What is that? Me? Mind. Fastest thing in existence.

I accept your definition.

I do not think our souls are our bodies. I think our bodies, as you say, produces it.

While here, let me bend your ear to how Gnostic Christians see things.

Gnostic Jesus was questioned as to what sees the vision?

pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline … /mary.html

The Saviour answered and said, ‘He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision…’

For where the mind is, there is the treasure.

Felix

Without mind, we may as well be dead.

We see the spirit/life force animating soul, which we see kind of as a link to the godhead and do not generally use, because we have a hard time getting out of our own psyche or ego.

Most sages and gurus say that the key to enlightenment, is to switch from our talking egos, so to speak, to our listening souls.

Having had my apotheosis and first contact with the godhead, I can confirm that such is possible, but that it was impossible for me to know if I was listening and communicating with an outside godhead, or if I just found my Father Complex.

My gut tells me that what I found knew a lot more than I. This does not mean that I was not just reading my own DNA, so to speak.

Regards
DL

Wow. Telescopes must be a hell of a lot more accurate these days for them to see sub atomic particles light years away.

Something seems wrong here. Even I as know of short range effects as you describe.

Do you have anything peer reviewed.

Regards
DL

Things move faster than light but carry no information (because light is information by these ‘definitions’), but I add, if no information is carried past light speed, then how do we have information about it!?!?! Fucking absurd right?

Read this in full while contemplating that!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faster-than-light

Yes. Notions of faster than light speed is fucking absurd.

As the text you offered shows.

You might read it again for the first time.

Regards
DL