limit of sexual liberty

I’ve yet to see a questionnaire that was sufficiently well designed enough for me to make a choice.
But I suppose 4, but I resent the implication that it might be my business what others want to do.
The only rubric I can think of in the matter of sexual liberty is adult consent, and contraception where appropriate.
In other words if two people want to have sex together whomever they are, what gender and even if they are related, as long as there is no danger of birth defects, and both parties are consenting, then it is no business of Sanjay what they get up to, and disgraceful that he thinks he has a say it it.

Does anyone have the right to enforce an age of consent, if both parties are willing?
Children are growing up faster than ever before, being exposed to more as result of using the internet and other technologies promoted and validated by the liberal establishment.
Children as young as 13 regularly indulge in ‘Sexting’, the sending of sexually explicit messages and images by phone:
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ch … al-4439947

If a grown man wants to have sex with a child, and both consent, then how can cultural Marxists claim it is wrong?

How can one determine what constitutes dangers from ‘birth defects’ without forcing people to take extensive genetic testing which infringes upon their rights to privacy and freedom?

How can one be a Marxist without also being a hypocritical douche bag?

Good question. I think the age of consent may be different for everyone. Some reach it long before their eighteenth birthday; others may never reach it, even long after their eighteenth birthday. But if a single line is to be drawn, it should be drawn at the age by which most have reached it.

Well, if privacy and freedom are so important, why be concerned with “birth defects” at all (indeed within quotation marks: such people are not defective, they are just challenged!..)? The question is always whether the focus is on the individual or on society; liberalism or “republicanism”.

K: as far as genetic testing goes, no one has suggested any such thing. I would say that is a straw man
needed for the purpose of being able to call Marxist hypocritical douche bags. When we do get
there and I suspect there will actually be a call for manetory genetic testing on the public (most likely under
the guise of “protecting” the public), that drive will come from the right wing, not the left. The politics
of fear is a speciality of the right, not the left.

Kropotkin

I can’t believe that you are promoting this clear violation of children’s rights. This is a self-serving attempt to control children by the adult segment of society. Obviously, adults are trying to retain power and to limit changes that children propose until the children are successfully brainwashed. :wink:

K: yep. We adults are clearly trying to violate children’s right :smiley:
but you have touched on a interesting topic. The fact that we adults (I am a parent)
brainwash children from birth. We use various means such as education, the church,
stories and myths, to raise children to be (for a lack of better term) mini-me’s.
Parents want their children to carry the parents belief’s on to their children.
Part of the role of education is to train children to carry one society’s beliefs into
the future. We don’t want children to think on their own because children will come
up with the “WRONG” results, IE believe in something that they shouldn’t like
gay incest or murder is right, something along those lines. We as parents perpetuate
societal ideal’s because we think it is the right thing to do, even if it isn’t.
The fact that their is diversity in the world tells us that the brainwashing job we
do isn’t very good. We are teaching morality to our children, what is moral and
immoral, we don’t actually question if that morality is really worth teaching
by teaching, I mean brainwashing. We pass along morals that we ourselves
haven’t decided if they are worth teaching. We blindly teach this even though
we haven’t given any thought to the morals we are teaching. I suspect a class for
parents should be on the value of education and the role education plays in morality.

Kropotkin

The royal WE? You are speaking for yourself?

Consider incest - a common taboo. How much reevaluation does it need? Are people being small-minded, prejudiced or brainwashed if they consider it wrong and pass that morality on to their children? Or are they simply passing on an effective morality?

No Obe, that may be your interpretation of those who are opposing it, which may also be true in some cases.

But, as i see it, homosexuality is merely a bad habit, just like smoking or taking drugs, nothing more than that.

If you think that smoking is a mental illness, then homosexuality is certainly a mental illness.

Which part is bad habit? Fellatio?

Authorizing a lust.

Parents (much like moderators) misguide their children by allowing them to want without restraint, “spoiling” them into having no self restraint, no will of their own, and eventually no confidence or strength to resist temptations. Parents, most of all, cause the annihilation of their own breed.

But that’s not to say that certain insidious elements within society had nothing to do with why parents become like that.

Some lust is authorized and some is not. If a woman desires fellatio in an authorized way, then why not a man.

Lev,

I know that you hate me for many reasons but that does not change the fact i am not pushing my opinion to anyone. No matter whatever my opinion may be, i tried to be fair and neutral while conducting a poll as to know the general mood of the people. That is why i refrained myself from giving and opinion in the start as that may have influence the voters.

But, after that initial opinion poll, now we are having discussion. So, i am entitled to present my case and so you are.

It would be better that you keep this between your views and mine, instead of you and me. I have told you many times before and repeating this one more time here; Discuss like a intellectual and civil person, not a hate-monger.

PK is more leftist or liberal than you but he does not cross the line of civility. You should learn from him.

By the way, welcome to the thread.

with love,
sanjay

Sau,

I was waiting precisely for this moment to interfere.

Look at those colored words of your post. Now you are sounding bit conservative here.

Why are you using such words like a single line, should and most?

with love,
sanjay

Notice that I did not say kids should not go there. I said I would not take a kid there.
Matter is, this is a subjective concern. Whatever may seem inapproriate to some seems perfectly normal to others.
In Chicago there is a lobby by some people to ban breastfeeding in public parks. I think that’s ridiculous… other people are offended by the sight of a baby sucking on a titty…

I’d probably attempt some private solution, such as a protest. Get a bunch of moms and babies in strollers and such, and occupy the park in an attempt to embarrass those people into taking their orgy elsewhere.

I’m confused? Do you realize you said the same thing I did, except with more words?

PK,

You have just committed a self goal. It is not merely an interesting topic but your whole argument is going to fail at this issue. Though, there are many others that you cannot think of.

Let me ask you a very simple question.

Who made you authority to decide that 18 is mature age and not 17, and not 16, and not 15? and not 12?
When a 12 year girl will become ready to give her virginity to a wealthy 60 year old man in the exchange of some dresses, what argument would you give to her to stop from doing that?

She will give all your arguments that you used here and in your other thread and call you biased and consevative like you call others. she will say that you are imposing your opinion on her and curbing her freedom.

Do you not think that we should allow her to have her liberty too?

with love,
sanjay

phon,

You are yet not realizing that youare contradictiing youself by saying that.

You chosed no 4. Right. Here is the definition of no. 4-

Everything should be socially and legally allowed if it is with the consent of adult participants like, gay/lesbian incest, father and son/daughter incest. mother and son/daughter incest, threesome/foursome family incest.

That simply means that whatever they are doing is legally and socially allowed, whether in any other park or one that is just outside your home.

So, given that they are doing nothing that is illgal, how are you supposed to protest against that? And, what made you think that otheres moms would join you in the protest? Were they not supporters of no 4?

Either you have to drop 4 and come to 3 which allows some restriction, otherwise you are supposed to allow them whatever they will do outside your home.

Make up your mind.

with love,
sanjay

Sanjay; I am not too sure what i can write here, since i have not checked this forum since yesterday, and a number of threads went down since then and i can not answer You except in this delayed sort of way.

I do not know whther my de-designation of homosexuality made an adequate impression You, and from the answer in response to that from You made me add the following…

Just because i may think that smoking a cigarette is a form of mental illness, mayn not make it thus, BUT homosexuality at oe point in time was designated a mental illness, and a cfime, even within private domain.  So if a person performed a fellatio on another man, not only would they be slapped by a felony conviction, but would be looked at as a psychopath needing varous therapies in order to straignten him out.  It was in the early to midmsuxties that that frm of behavior was both de-criminalized and de-designated as a category of mental ilness.  A guy by the name of Kraft-Ebbing way back in the 1800's wote a treatse called Psychopathologus Sexualis, and that standard categarization stood for a very long time. 

It’s only been some 50 years that it was taken off the books. A lot of people have actually lost their minds, on account of thinking of themselves in those terms (sick), and others lost it because early on thew were subjected to humiliating and dangerous treatments of correction such as: lobotomies and shock treatments.

I’m not saying a single line should be drawn, if that’s what you mean. I’m saying that if a single line is to be drawn–that is, if everyone is considered equal and thereby allowed to consent from the same age–, then logically it should be drawn at the age by which most people have been competent to consent. Equality implies majority rule.

I would not condone sex with minors or relatives… does that make me uncool? :laughing:

I myself am no-ones fuck puppet… does that make me mean :frowning:

So most of you think its ok to fuck others’ kids? Really? the world is due for change, whether you survive it or not is a different matter :imp:

Time to spring clean the human condition =;

Over 2000 years later, and the Greeks still had a more natural position towards sexuality… Makes one wonder, how long before some civilization can go beyond the Ancient Greeks?

The rights of the many to express anything that feels good, endlessly supported by a sick bureaucracy…Because what happens between two consenting adults “behind closed doors” never effects society in a negative way…The irony of a gay “pride” parade… gross exhibitionism celebrated as “progress” and a showcase of “free” “love”… The weird alliances between gay men and women, even though they find women physically unappealing, even gross, yet align themselves with the softest, most beneficial interpretation of the feminine, which women just go with because it serves their vanity, which men just sell back to them… But they say, sexuality will become more fluid… as if it this fluidity wasn’t already expressed in Honor societies… But the new fluid sexuality is one where everyone feels as comfortable as possible in their “free” “choice”…Calling someone who comes out of the closet “heroic”…calling dealing with one’s sexuality identity a “struggle,” as if finally deciding what you want to have sex with is an achievement… The opposing camps between the new “free” “open” progressive sexuality and the ever maintained traditionalists(religious or not)… as if this opposition isn’t just another depravity… The complete lack of concern that all that seems to matter is how one gets off…all talk of divesting sexual energy is relegated to the modern soap opera drama of petty personal relationships… Sexuality itself is important only in so far as it concerns a certain type of drama…

What “should” be allowed… LOL… everything is allowed… now is the LONG painful process where a new civilization is naturally filtered out…