Let's Start World War III! Get ready To Rumble!

m.jpost.com/Middle-East/Hezbolla … Y0QTMyMjg=

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/i … 40114.html

globalresearch.ca/on-the-bri … se/5419685

89% of the american population in dept. The financial collapse has already happened. They are just going to continue to live out their lazy lifestyles, the amount of rioting and criminal acts will be minimal, if any. Inertia - objects in motion will stay in motion, or in this case - objects out of motion will stay out of motion.

Clearly your knowledge of the complete total disintegration of societies or whole civilizations is limited. Have fun with that line of thinking and see how far that gets you.

Ive got my eye on it and Ill wait and see how it pans out, though I suspect you will be sitting in the forest waiting for the chaos for a very long time…

You’re an idiot. Well, what do you expect with somebody sporting a unicorn avatar anyways?

Throw up any rainbows lately?

Idiot? Say the guy who can’t even blow up two boats properly.

You’re no different than Phonetic Ethics, who things the world is gonna end on 2016. In the Great Depression of the twenties, the world did not descend into chaos, you’re delusional.

A. I haven’t specified a certain date or time. All I’ve said is in the very near future.

B. For you to even compare the environment of the 1920’s to our present economically or geopolitically makes you a moron.

Well, I hope this clarifies some things for you.

Cant tell what you are saying, are you saying it is better or worse?

A hundred and trillion times worse…

In the great depression, there were long lines and piles of people waiting to get food rations…

Once again, despite there being similarities there are tremendous huge differences as well.

Seriously though, how old are you? This seems like baby’s first war journalism.

Insults without any substance, arguments, or rebuttals. Put up or shut up.

I want to make the point that you can’t understand war without the experience of understanding the difficulties of surviving in peace time but I can’t unless I know how old you are. You sound like you’ve never left your mom’s basement but I don’t want to make that assumption. I need the data first. How old are you?

I’m not telling you anything as clearly you’re a sock puppet trying to derail the subject criteria of this thread.

Once more your wild presumptions are ludicrous in your attempts to derail this thread.

It’s pathetic really.

Yup. I made this profile 14 years ago anticipating the vapid mindlessness of angsty teenagers. It’s the best way to troll them. You just sit and wait… refresh… refresh…F5… F5… 14 years later some baby shows up and the trap is sprung.

Yes, yes, you certainly like calling me a bunch of names.

What I’ve noticed however is that you always stray away from a debate or argument with me.

The reason for this is because you have nothing in your mental arsonal to even compete against me with. You have nothing.
[/quote]
K: I gain nothing arguing with someone who has a mental disorder.

Kropotkin