Let Me Go

I don’t agree with Trixie’s thought here…

It could be 50/50 but it could also be 0 chance.
Depending on the individuals, it could be more or less or nothing.

Which people are you speaking of here, Artimas?

…on being ornery. No prisoners when I’m stuck entertaining myself.

You been at my Edgar Ellen Poe section lately? Lol no stay off those books they’re not for you!

But seriously live a little…

Suggestions?

Hey just know from inquisitive mind, you can’t break the bonds between the soul and mind. They go together just like space and time. You’ll learn what you lean toward sooner rather than later. Honest to god comments must be true by both mind and heart. Words shouldn’t just be spoken from the mouth but from the mind and heart also.

I just want to put this out there… I’m a firm believer in life is what you make it. Make it count, Make it one worth living. Allow no other person to have stole your own existence, even through death! You’ll have stayed who you always were. Memories don’t fade with history.

Actually memories do fade with history as there will come
a time when there shall be no one left to remember them

Until eternity faux pas us in a loop-d-loop.

This, this is why I came here… :mrgreen:

Much homage friend

…Swimming, dancing, skating, skiing (both). I wouldn’t be able to get out of the water even if the boat driver gave me the juice rather than dragging me as I plowed through the surface. Pretty sure my grip has weakened.

I plan on taking Joker snow skiing if the world doesn’t fall apart shortly, next winter. God, that’ll be a workout my legs haven’t felt in awhile. I tear down the mountains like a bat out of hell. Never have tried a snowboard yet. That’s a possibility worth a laugh at least. Nothing more humbling than returning to the bunny slopes at my age. Christ, tow ropes will kill me or I’ll run over some tyke. I can just see my shoulder being jerked out of place as I try not to kill a tot. At least, Joker and I will be on the same hills, taking really embarrassing pictures of one another.

Sounds fun MM… until someone gets hurt, so just try not to get hurt. :slight_smile:

We did some extra weights and squat sessions before hitting the slopes one Spring, and we still ached just the same, but recovery from the aches was really quick, so something to consider doing before you head off.

You always make life sound fun and fantastic MM, and I see your’s has been. You do inspire so :smiley:

There’s a local recreation center with a gym, pool, and who knows what else. A few weeks of conditioning would be really helpful, I agree.
It’s still going to burn on skis maybe less on a snowboard? :-& <—holding breath

…and actively participate. Scour the towers for the knowledge left behind. Try to crack the code, a laughable crusade.

…nads! :evilfun: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :blush: I’m definitely in slap-happy mode. Everytime I can’t control the laughter. :banana-gotpics: :occasion-gift: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What code, says I, the code is ever easy to crack when sentience is understood in terms of psychology and everything is assumed to be sentient. Every mystery solves itself except for the mystery of why they spend so much time solving simple things rather than trying to fix a broken society of broken communities, love lost and irreconcilable differences and those who care called overly sensitive and weak, laughed at as they’re forced to wear red noses like clowns while shot in the head like Abe Lincoln, JFK, MLK JR, or hung to a cross like Christ and for such men and even women like the Amazonians, Joan of Arc, GI Jane to be considered freaks of nature or anything but another part of the norm is to continue pursuing it all in faulty terms and fallacious manners as people like Kurt Cobain turn sour, the Jim Morrisons abuse drugs to their deaths, the shamans and witch doctors forgotten to be as effective as modern medicine and the elephants in the room largely ignored.

We do not exist for your entertainment or for your humor. You are not the first clown we will ever have killed. Life is not just one big joke and bad shit does happen that will eventually hit too close to home for you. Overly sheltered and thinking that you’ve made it through the worst as reality only begins to dance.

Even fighting is a great art in its dangerous dance of death and if you think even that the cartoon format of Riddick is an impossibility of nature, know that it was only cartoonized because nobody could pull off that art form in our physicality simply for entertainment purposes, especially Vin diesel.

People can perform that art just as good, if not at times better, than the cartoon and even just as good as sephiroth in ff7 or kingdom Hearts or even the cgi fmvs of crisis core. There have been mortal humans capable of such perfection and flawless movements, and those movements themselves still were somewhat flawed and imperfect, even if barely perceptible.

You are not a friend of mine, not on my side. Your words and actions and descriptions even in vagueness of what you experience in comparison to what I experience makes you an enemy of mine. An enemy that I will eventually have to obliterate from existence.

Random,

Who are you threatening? You write for civil discussion and are unable to conduct yourself accordingly; your rants go in the Rant House.

Obliterate? Oh, I’d like to see that with me around. In reality you couldn’t obliterate a wet paper bag.

That’s one of the distinct pleasures of a growing relationship - that of learning much together.

In response to Artimas’s question “What do you want to let go of”…you write

It’s good to know that things are still running smoothly with you both.
As far as the above though, do you really want to dispense with all obligations which don’t include…et cetera? Unless you were just being ironic which I would suppose you were.
You want an inter-personal/inter-dependent relationship with HaHaHa, not a symbiotic one, I would hope.

I could rip you limb from limb in such brutality mixed with intent and knowledge beyond the material as to obliterate your spirit along with, leaving just the bloody dismembered remains for nature to feast upon and soak up the blood of another wannabe survivor in an eternity of eternities that is sick and tired of ‘survivors’.

And, if you view such statements not to be civil in such errored hypocritical judgement, I’d like to bring again to your attentions all that you all do to me while straining to retain such ‘civilized’ stature as you, yourselves, seek to tear me limb from limb metaphorically and figuratively and in much worse ways for your claims of civilized and being above such brutality. My works don’t go to the rant house often and when they do, when I don’t place them there myself, are done so in errored judgement by the mods who are similary faulty to similar degrees. I, at the least, make no qualms or aims to hide my emotions or my expressions and thus return to civilized behavior much faster and in better ways, actually being about peace and bringing it and knowing how to attain it instead of just running my mouth and appearing to be important, which is a potshot aimed to you all to show you to be lesser in stature to myself, because you are, that’s the truth, not vain egotism in myself. Unlike the rest of you, I have evolved into the man who is able to walk with a straight back in upright position without a long list of faults and lies to hide behind deceitful eyes.