kitten

Go get the kitty you shithead. It is very obvious you need it far more than it needs you in how your reacting. It can make you more open to intimacy and human contact.

Meow… Meow… I need you manniquin, come and help me, don’t leave me to starve. I love you, why are you abandoning me, I love you… I love you… I love you… I love you.

Manni!!! Where is Manni? I’m so scared Meow!!!

Go rescue your cat back!

Go get your cat.

image.jpeg

I see your online, go get your cat, it is scared, it needs you to save it.

It is in better hands now, or a better place…choose one.

Your never going understand the true meaning of Christmas now.

tell me about your loneliness, turd?

Just out of curiosity, what was your name before your name change (Turd)?

Jakob,

Although I do realize that some of life’s meaning is within the journey for meaning itself, searching for that holy grail, to NEVER find it would lead to a very pessimistic view of life, don’t you think?
That meaning may change but we still have to be left with some vision of value on our journey.

I found my cat, Yoda, when he was less than a month old. If it hadn’t been for my fascination for birds, I would never have spotted him. He sounded like a frantic bird chirping. I kept looking up until I looked down and saw him looking pitifully at me.
The meaningful moments of him far outweigh the meaningless ones. Well, there are no meaningless ones ~~ how meaningless can it be when a cat in one moment is looking for love and affection and an instant (literally) later, he wants to bite you. lol
But he is a member of our family and is there to stay…until

My loneliness is filled with pure awesomeness.

And my name is Steve.

I was lying. This thread made me do it. Kttens are above truth.
As the faecebook meme goes, like in Ancient Egypt, we write on walls and worship cats.

meaning? cat. Not 42, cat.

Cat + cat = All

Plurality is the singularity.

Kitten is the first cause of cant even.

A kittens worst enemy probably deserved to die a miserable death.
youtu.be/fpVJTLcSoC4

Omg it came back! At3am.i fed it and gave it water, I’m gonna keep her :slight_smile:

Your a good person.

What is her name?

I have no idea, she didn’t tell me :wink:

With that said, I lost another night of sleep completely. These kittens need constant attention and desire to constantly play, I don’t have the time and patience for this kind of lifestyle, they also seem very nocturnal too. I was under the impression you can train a cat the way you can train a dog, but this doesn’t seem to be the case.

I contacted the caretaker of the building to ask if anybody else who lives here wanted it, to no luck, I’ve decided to contact the RSPCA to come and “rescue” it. There’s no way i’m just letting it loose in the building, it’s rather cruel and neglectful and against my religious morality that i like to maintain.

RSPCA are not picking up their phone. So i’m probably just going to keep her until they do, I’ve thought about keeping it and providing for it but I just can’t, it’s not within me to do so, i need silence and peacefulness, especially when sleeping. These kittens are a big responsibility which i did mistakenly underestimate, i tried to unload this responsibility on to my mother but she’s refusing to get involved and ignoring my calls, telling me to deal with it. Which is only right, to be fair.

I’ve learned from my mistake and will probably never do something like this ever again, unless it’s like a dog or something when i’m really old then im sure this is an exception. I can understand why people prefer dogs now too.

Please pick up the phone, RSPCA… :frowning:

Kittens need milk. It’s playfulness is probably not what you think at all, it is probably desperately calling for milk.