Jokerism vs Terasem

Lame PC tripe. :sunglasses:

Will you two please take your lovers quarrel elsewhere in private. Thank-you.

I wouldn’t ever take your Harley Quinn away from you, bruh.

Quarrel? I feel that this is more of a sporting expedition.

Sure, put out a show of false security and confidence, but you’re still taking it far too seriously for it to be just a sporting expedition for you.

:laughing:

If she had asked for the mother of necessity, your retarded response might have been appropriate.

But she didn’t, “Fucking” misandrist.
:icon-rolleyes:

Seriously? I’ve been laughing the whole time. Does Angelica fear Tommy Pickles?

Him allegedly being the biggest womanizer on this forum calling anybody a misogynist is laughable.

You do know and remember that I’m an empath, right? That when you get carried away in a moment in the heat of conflict, that I can sense your fucking emotions and energies and know that you’re sapping my good feelings, trying to sap my energy and drain me and that means I sense your anger and frustration, too; your breaking points.

You’ve been laughing the entire time; sure, sure. I’d like to say I believe you, but you’re just too full of shit.

How is a NEED created in another so their humanity matures? Come on people, ideas please.

If I want a dog to learn how to jump over a small fence, I merely put his food on the other side of the fence and give him no other option. If I want him to learn how to swim…

I created a need for him … to learn. Whether he does learn is another matter. He certainly had the need.

That is an allegory. Take it as such.

Hidden meaning? =; An allegory? :eusa-snooty:

If it’s hidden, then it fails to create.

An allegory isn’t a hidden meaning, rather reveals one. It is an example of the abstract idea without necessarily being a true story.
Geeezzz…

It is per its definition.

Can be interpreted? This reality needs resolve not word games.

Well if you want precise specific details, you need to give precise specific details.

There.

I created a need.

Okay, you have no idea. Thank you for the clarification.