Jesus is ... asleep and shouldn't be alone.

Ierrellus,

Well, that is fine if that is your belief but I do not see Jesus in all of us. Do You really?

That is a part of what you see, your faith and if it works for you it is a good thing. There are people who do love mankind and who are working for its benefit. Some of these people feel as you do which is also a good thing because hopefully their actions show their faith ~~ they are not just waiting for Jesus to come in the second coming. Then there are those others who do not believe like you but they see themselves as caretakers of this Earth. They love the Earth.

Ierrellus, if you do not have that faith, then how can you possibly believe that Jesus is alive today as a humanist as you said above?
How does this force of Love work without people and organizations like this?

Arc,
I hope you are right about the groups. I grew up in an era in which you could be shot for being an idealist.

Barbarianhorde,

Just to add here to what I posted above in response to these words of yours.
We really can get “a message” for sure. It may take a few nights to process. Everything is a process, right? Sometimes we have no idea that we have already been processing something which we are not quite aware of and sometimes those things seem to come to us in a instant. Do not forget to let me know about Jupiter. Anyway, as an example of what you were speaking about if it is the same thing…

Saturday I saw the movie “The Art of Racing in the Rain”. I would have not missed it. I loved it. It was sweet, poignant, sad, inspiring and if you love animals or have a pet, especially a dog, it is movie to see. I did a lot of laughing and crying too. I am not sure what I did most of. lol At some point though, something hit me like a mini Tsunami, call it a realization, an epiphany, a message that came up from the depth of my core or where “I” really “live” inside. It is very difficult to describe things in words but I could almost feel like Tantalus did. That is not necessarily a bad thing because it gives you ~~ once again ~~ an awareness of who you are and how deeply some longings go. I cried so hard my throat hurt. lol

So I do know what you are speaking about. Everyone has a different message to be received…I suppose.