isit ok to be gay?

Can’t happen, because it’s going against the grain, to put it back into the bottle, try giving an example where a sudden policy reversal bodes well.
But Nixon predicted it’s coming. He was afraid of loosing control. And irony of ironies, it is revision which causes it like something wrongly foreseen causing the very thing it wants to avoid?

But then there are other twists and turns unaccounted for. It’s like a mortal disease in remission: How long before it strikes back with a vengeance.

My dream is for the sheeple to roam about freely, unleashing chaos upon this land, making america a truly free country once again.

But before that happens, if it does, think of the carnage in the interim.

At the same time the think tanks are feverishly working on alternate scenarios like managed chaos, and manageable nuclear war, etc.

Remember the adage:there is only probable infallibility, and the only thing that’s absolute is the corruption by absolute power. For novices, that lesson has to be learned , albeit, sorrily, by access to the nuke button.

The only thing to fear is fear: Roosevelt. That is why, Trump donning an oversized Roosevelt overcoat is unconvincing.

Not a big fan of nukes, more a fan of people running across the streets wildly like mad ostriches.

you dont get it once again, sorry

raping, abusing/molesting ids has nothing to do with religion but MORALITY. You can twist it as much as you want, it will never be OK. NEVER, EVER.

Additionally you totally skip the problem with our toxic food chain, that is altering the DNA, and thus emotions. The war is WAGED on mankind on many levels, Mind control is too an important ingredient. It is obvious, and you are in absolute denial like many.

but wait, they are now working on legalizing pedophilia and bestiality and necrophilia

ALLOOOOOOO ???

Banning religion would reduce sexual stratification, thus would reduce pedophilia.

As president of america i would ban toxic foods, im well aware of the problem.

Far as bestiality goes, long as its consentual I dont see how we should regulate nature. You humans think its okay to trap a horse in a cage and torture a horse by locking it in a cage, but if a woman gives a blowjob to a horse and makes him happy she is evil? I am done talking to you evil humans, you are all evil and can’t be reasoned with.

Nice posts, celine…

I appreciate your efforts.