Is it moral for our governments to impose poverty on us?

It would confuse your immature mind.

Regards
DL

I think there should be a minimum income for everybody. The income also should scale with amount of work you do. We don’t need many governments. One state one government as it is stated.

I agree and see government growth as make work projects for their friends.

We would all be millionaires if we did not have to support so much political duplication.

Look at all the state and municipal governments that just duplicate services.

Stupid tax payer is as stupid tax payer pays for.

Ending poverty means that all will pay taxes and the minimum income should be based on an after tax number.

To keep things fair, we would have to rid ourselves of regressive sales and VAT taxes and charge everyone the same tax rate.

Many want to nail the rich but if we did that, it would not be a fair tax system.

Regards
DL

I forgot to mention about warfare. There would be no need for warfare if there was one state obe government.

I forgot to mention about warfare. There would be no need for warfare if there was one state obe government.
[/quote]
I don’t know about that. At the micro level within individual countries under one ruler, revolts have happened.

At the macro level, revolts might still happen. but then we would have all the resources necessary to end them more easily and hopefully more justly than if the resources were not available to the rulers.

But yes, I tend to agree that not being hungry or poor should reduce evolutional thinking by quite a bit.

Regards
DL

I don’t understand the relation of what you said to what I said. I meant that we could save tons of money from no building warfare. What is the use of warfare when there is one state?

I thing analogically and, agree when you say an army would not be necessary.

I was looking at the military being replaced by police or whatever the unified world would call their emergency services.

The main point was that people would have less to revolt against.

I hope that clears things up.

Regards
DL

I see and I agree.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Regards
DL