Is evolution true?

unmmm, when did this conversation speak of the universe? Planet or universe. Finger or body. If you have a cut on your finger do you say “My cut on my body hurts” or do you say" the cut on my finger hurts" ???

When did this conversation was about bacteria or toes?

The title is : Is evolution true?
If by true you apply real, then the answer if Yes.
Our understanding of practical workings of evolution, though an interesting subject, has no effect on the visible effects and results of evolution itself.

When Semmelweis discovered that frequent hand washing reduces infection rates he was unable to explain exactly why, but reasonable assumed that there is something invisible gets transported that way.
The ability to see with our mind what we do not see with our eyes is also a result of evolution.
But the real beauty of recognizing evolution is that we are morally obliged to improve ourselves and try to go where no one has gone before.

Man, you guys are pissed. I get pissed as well, just about different things.

Yes, there are different species of bacterium, and quote me where I EVER said they have sex.

The issue is… We don’t know how to speciate them through anything but forcing genetic manipulation at the genetic level.

Nobody has ever seen speciation.

For some reason these rabid evolutionists define species as adaptation, and then say that because Bob farted differently, evolution has been proven. It’s absurd.

It’s absurd.

I don’t give a hoot about evolution. If it is real, I hate it all the same.

It is evolution that created modernity and cultural degredation, why do I have to respect natural selection? It is natural selection that made Tesla a virgin and breeds and breds idiots. I say take evolution into your own hands

No, evolution is not true. We were made in the stars. We have maps and records from ancient peoples about watchers from the sky. And the power of God is immeasurably commanding. He hears us, listens to us, makes synchronicities happen that could’ve only come to pass as a God sparked wonder (miracles). And life is also very well fashioned to be just right to allow for intelligent life contemplating perception, because we can’t just say that our shared physical existence is the 1 platform - we could escape from that.

Aliens supervised our evolution, and a great, ginormous, all overpowering mind build our bubble splitter.