Is belief in the supernatural an intelligent person’s game?

It’s a self fulfilling prophecy.
The more academia, government and the MSM discourage the masses from thinking for themselves, the less they’ll be able to think for themselves.
The more the masses discourage themselves from thinking for themselves, the less they’ll be able to.
The less they’ll be able to, the more academia, government and the MSM will swindle them.
The more they’re swindled, the poorer and sicker they’ll be, the less time, energy, resources and ability they’ll have to think for themselves, it’s a vicious cycle.
We have to start challenging our institutions, dismantling them and creating more democratic ones.

Arcturus Descending

Just for your files buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=jbkSRLYSojo

Regards
DL

I agree.
But it may be too late when a guy like Trump can get himself elected.

The next election will show if Trump was working for the Dems or the Reps.

He will either made the Dems day, or show the rest of the world if he wins, just how low American’s have dropped.

Regards
DL

You have returned. :dance: That is a good thing. I believe that I read the above in another post you sent such a long, long time ago.

I could see you burning your candle at both ends as you wafted through your bible through the long cold nights looking for inspiration and knowledge and wisdom to be conveyed to us and questions to be regarded and thought over and fought over. Yes, and fought over too.
WB

Thanks for the greeting.

Most of my bible reading, 8 different holy books from various religions, was completed many years ago now.

I do think that for evil to grow, including our lousy mainstream religions, all good people need do is nothing.

I am not good but try to pretend by fighting the homophobes and misogynists.

There are just more fools elsewhere than here and that is why I am spotty here.

Regards
DL