Is a sockpuppet of banned user to be allowed to stay here?

Listening to paint dry you say? Resorting to nonsensical utterances I see.

Poor child can’t even read either. What are they teaching young women that still live with their parents in colleges these days? Sighs

Debate me? HaHaHaHaHaHa!

You couldn’t even if you tried which is why your afraid deary. Run along back to your parents attic there sugar.

Apparently.

Maia, are you blind? Is that why you used the word hearing instead of watching?

Are you using one of those voice activated software programs that types what you speak and plays messages back to you?

Curious people want to know.

Don’t give Maia shit. She is smart for the most part.

Dan, if she was smart she would back off while she’s still ahead.

I haven’t even begun to be mean and nasty yet. This is me being quite restrained actually.

Maia is against things like eugenics, and intelligence centralization. She has many of the illnesses of the moderns, but, I do believe she is smarter than most moderns. Maybe it’s just my low expectations, but I consider her fairly exceptional. Such people should be beyond petty arguementive dramatics. Maybe I’m wrong.

I wasn’t able to decern that.

I use a screen reader called JAWS for Windows, which reads out what’s on the screen. I do not, however, use voice activated software, I type everything I write.

You’re blind Maia? Sorry to hear about that. I sincerely do mean that.

Living with your parents still becomes all the more understandable. If you weren’t blind I’d still taunt you with that, but can’t so much now.

All I can say is being blind and a woman doesn’t allow you to perceive everything like a person who can see which is why you’ll never see things in the same light like I do, no pun intended.

The very last thing I want is your sympathy or condescension. I would rather you took the piss out of me.

A cute English blind girl with a little bit of a temper. I like that.

You got a little spunk in you there girly. Have it your way then. :wink:

Fuck off.

I prefer fuck on, but I’ll take your word for it. Well, this has been a pleasant exchange.

Why bring this up now? You read my profile, did you not? Why does it make a difference?

Actually believe it or not Maia, I never read your profile until today.

Didn’t even know you were blind until the last hour. Had even me fooled.

I still like you as a person however. I know you hate me. I’m a bad guy and ect, but still. Being blind you have garnished more respect by my book especially being as outspoken that you are even though I disagree with much of almost everything you say.

Keep your chin up girly.

+++Shove your head deep in the ground. I don’t mind. A large number of people like you blinded will just create larger spoils for those like me.+++

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopi … d#p2427334

When I said that statement I didn’t mean literal blindness. It was more metaphorical, like being blinded by ignorance.

Are you trying to prove something?

For somebody like me there is no sport preying upon blind people.Not my style.

Ok right, well, doesn’t matter.

Whatever then, were even. (Winks)

I don’t think so.

Haha! Oh? [Laughs]