Invasion of Gambia

Yes, but those limits are social organization and technological ability coupled with resource acquisition. These are things INTJs specialize in. If it is a problem, we figure our how to fix it… usually more efficient and better adjusted. Also usually accompanied by a economic monopoly, and the stuff you hate so much that follows.

radio.modernghana.com/station/citifm973fm

That’s the only online radio in English I can find, giving news. They say troops haven’t entered yet, just now.

Gambia has troops at the border… which is a unwise defensive move. If they defect or fight, doesn’t matter.

Ghana has 205 ground troops, they we’re trained and equip for South Sudan.

Wow, Gambia has a navy.

Gambia was heavily trained by Nigeria.

This is the official state website for gambia:

gbcghana.com/home

Time us 8:12 AM in Gambia, sweating (sweating in, my spell checker sucks) in ceremony in just under 8 hours at 4 pm, said it would be in Gambia.

That gives them 8 hours to invade.

Sounds like the coalition is pursuing out. President Barrow will be sworn in at the Gambian Embassy in Dakar, Senegal.

mobile.twitter.com/BarrowOffici … 3465224193

They must see some ambushes along that road.

Nigeria has been using it’s warship to move Nigerians out.

If enough troops defect, maybe. That’s speculation on my part. I’m guessing if you defect, go the the senegal boarder, register with your embassy. It likely has it’s own embassy military force, tiny puny force.

Coalition isn’t in position yet, outside of the Nigerian ship and some senegal troops. Rest are sitting back.

I’m guessing a utter lack of a game plan.

When you go on the offensive, your supposed to have a safety margin of 3 to 1. That means 7,500 coalition troops. Yes, Nigeria is claiming it has given at least one jet, but… they need more than that, and I’m not too thrilled with Nigerian recent history in bombing targets, remember reading they killed 200 in a camp recently. African radio isn’t even following this story right now, I’m learning a lot about investing in Ghana though.

Nothing.

26,000 refugees over the last two weeks left Gambia for Senegal.

According to UN.

They wait till I’m asleep to invade.

It is called “Operation Restore Democracy”, not to be confused with the older Operation Uphold Democracy.

Apparently Senegal has performed “strikes” in the country, no confirmation of a actual clash. They most likely just moved in and took chunks.

A “ceasefire” gas been put in place till Noon Friday their time, with the renewed offer for amnesty till then.

If he has even just one platoon loyal to him, with armor piercing capacity, this can get bloody. Some warehouses are gonna get blown up just across the bridge by the Nigerian Air Force. I’m completely uncertain in their ability to take out armor with their air power, it is a complete unknown to me.

This looks increasingly dragged out to Trump’s swearing in. Given so many nations are synchronized election cycle wise, this phenomena might pick up, where a president if the US is being pressed by allies to contribute support the very moment of being sworn in.

“War” resumes in a little in four hours.

Some Senegalese troops are likely moaning about getting wet soon. Gotta sieze that bridge with minimal damage to transports somehow.

Just waiting now. Would like to know what the fuck is going on in this guy’s head.

the last thing africa/world doesnt need is more pro-globalist/UN-best-enemy-money-can-buy medicine…

time to let go any colonialist delusions, humanitarian packages that strangle their economies and quit financing/creating any ‘controlled opposition’

20 MINUTES

And upon waking yet again, war appears over.

He is agreeing to a amnesty and exile. Hasn’t happened in actuality yet, but it seems over. Let’s hope he doesn’t change his mind and go down like scarface.