I'm Enduring Health Problems.

Sounds like gall stones.
Severe pain after eating.
Stones are removed, if the gall bladder is infected it may have to go, simple procedure, not major surgery.

A friend of mine had this only a couple of months ago, it was a day in hospital.

No more fries, pies, or burgers.

or could be an ulcer, does this cause pain?

Yeah, I am going to buy some Zantac tomorrow and try that for a week. I don’t suppose you know where I can purchase some Amoxicillin online, do you? Never heard of being able to do that before.

If it is an ulcer, shouldn’t you err on the side of caution taking medications?

Why not go visit a doctor and get the proper meds.

A month ago I had an x-ray done but of course they reveal very little in comparison to a MRI.

At this point I’m experimenting with various medications trying to narrow down what is specifically ailing me because I don’t have health insurance and because I really can’t afford any major operation. Although if things get too serious I’ll have no choice of course but to go into debt and undergo prognosis along with treatment for whatever is ailing me.

Nothing showed up?

What were you told?

Yes, my diet has changed drastically, went from food scarcity to an abundance of food overnight.

I’m not use to having access to an abundance of food. Totally different lifestyle for me.

For ten years almost food scarcity was the norm prior. Going three sometimes four days at a time eating very little to nothing at all was my thing back then.

Nothing showed up in the x-ray and everything looked normal.

They did say if my problems persisted a MRI would be pursued.

If nothing comes up medically, switch to Eggs, Hershey’s almond chocolate bars (daily ditto), asparagus.

I don’t remember where I got mine last time, but there are many sites that sell antibiotics online without prescription. Just google it. Mine were delivered from India (name brand), but the shipping took about a week. Also, some Mexican shops will sell antibiotics over the counter, so if you have a Mexican community nearby, you can inquire there. MRI will cost you a lot of money. Some public hospitals will offer up to 70% off the cost of care if you qualify (but be ready to provide all the paperwork, income tax, bank accounts, etc.), but even a day in a hospital is a lot of money, anywhere from $600-1,500 and that’s just to lay in bed and does not include medication, doctor visits, or lab work, which will be billed separately. Surprisingly, I’ve found that people who deal with medical bills in clinics and/or hospitals have a lot of useful information about how you can get medical care with little cost, but in your area it may work differently, I don’t know.
Maybe you can find a free clinic in your area: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_clinic
Medical insurance has a lot of power and sway in medical care business, and many treatments are based on the coverage (Medicare specifically).

I recommend you switch to baby food or some type of easily digestible and non-inflammatory (steamed, mashed, etc) foods. No spicy, salty, etc. stuff.

Maybe Mags knows what the best diet for you would be. :-k

That sounds promising.

If possible, I would suggest, no meds online, especially from India or Mexco (shudder) start with your diet and plenty of water and another if possible, relax.

besthealthmag.ca/best-eats/d … althy-gut/

Our antibiotics are made in India and Mexico.

Human antibiotics are identical to fish. I shit you not, same package and doses, made same place, just way cheaper. Just order online… AFTER your diagnosed.

I’ve used this brand on several occasions, and I trust it. It also comes in 1g, although 500mg should suffice. Do it at your own risk, of course, I don’t want to be responsible for your death. :confused:

amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01ATRBU … 293310a66c

Same thing, look at the funny user ratings, obviously fish don’t have bronchitis or tooth problems.

You can’t take that if your allergic to penicillin. Hence why I really think a doctor should check you first. Most human antibiotics, because they are tested on animals first, and have to shown beneficial, are available to vets. That part of the industry is poorly regulated. Most people’s goldfish get better antibiotics access than the poor.

In the last few years, though, FDA inspectors have been active in India, where so many inexpensive GENERIC drugs are manufactured for the American market. What they have found is frightening.

He doesn’t needs drugs as nothing was discovered.

Obviously he wasn’t prescribed a drug to take, so I believe at this point, he should abstain from self medicating, especially online.

Rest and good diet at this stage.

He is a chain smoker and Mongoose cooks for him, he can’t rest or diet effectively Shieldmaiden.

No, they are gonna have to remove the prostate. Perhaps by going in through the chode. If that doesn’t work, remove the testicles and enter that way. If all else fails, cock removal, and stick a small brass pipe saw in, till the innards are out.

Hope that will work.

You don’t have to worry about prostate until you’re 50, after which you’d ideally have an annual prostate exam. And nowadays, all you have to do is submit a stool sample.

Yeah, I don’t trust buying anything from another country online, then again I don’t much trust the FDA either. If it isn’t prescribed I’ll just take a pass at it. Free clinic is a great idea though assuming there is one in my area.

Relaxing is a bit difficult working fulltime and driving a long commute to work on weekdays. Relaxing for me is just plain difficult period.

I am drinking more water though.

That’s funny!