ILP v. ILO Debate 2 Conversation

We have…?

I think we should be re-investigating the sending of comedy animals into space, for purposes of bolstering economic-crisis-struck world morale.

I wanna see Bongo the chimp pissing his keks in zero-g while the trainers back in space-flight control are all signing “deploy the heat-shield Bongo” in frenzied blurs of hands.

Kawaki is discussing whether or not to accept our veto with his team right now. Check over at ILO. :slight_smile:

I suggest “Innie or Outie?: Should humans search for a way of achieving true stability on this single Earth, or instead search for means of expansion to other earths?”

That’s probably too vague.

Maybe “Is the ideal of world stability (zero population growth, world peace, perfectly sustainable energy cycle - basically earth is exactly the same from generation to generation) to be desired?”

Bonus points for mentioning The Apple.

Not exactly sure how to a get a new topic in this particular section but I hope all the debaters can find this:

Ladies and gentlemen, for our next instillation in these, our very titillating debates, is the following debate question:

Is there a universal morality that applies to all human beings?

ILP argues No.

ILO argues Yes.

Everyone knows the rules: no eye gouging, only ever go below the belt if it is absolutely necessary.

LET’S GET IT ON!

ILP goes first.

Feel free to move this subject on an appropriate spot.

Oh, fuck me, this next topic is about actual Philosophy?

ILO is about to seriously regret having me as a team member.