Ignore

Oh here you go.

In each and every case, I give my entire explanation of why I think what I think.
It is called “philosophy”. You might want to learn something about it.
You really shouldn’t be a mod on a philosophy site if reasoning frightens you into ranting.
…especially on the wrong thread in the wrong forum.
YOU are the Cult makers bestowing us with your revelations from your god too afraid of claiming the title.

Warning issued for ignoring my request to cease hounding another poster.

Reasoning frightens me?

Ranting?

How far too presumptuous of you James.

You made no request that I stop “hounding” anyone. but…

Please see DM sent…

Magjs, you, FJ, and FD could take some serious lessons on moderating from Only_Humean and Uccisore. They have both found a reasonable standard for moderating to be admired, especially Ucciscore. Moderating really isn’t all that difficult to do at a reasonable level of integrity. But it does take altruistically investigating an issue BEFORE issuing condemnation. It is the moderation that condemns a site through their own condemnations, not any particular members.

Your comments have been noted James…

I told you that what happens in one thread should not affect another, but you seem to think it ok to carry your grievance into another thread and so going off-topic - I can assure you that all the moderators work this way.

Ierrellus, there is really no right or wrong going on here. If we wish to ignore someone, we ignore them which includes not responding to their posts and not creating posts about them. We don’t need a button for that, except for the internal one within our minds. If we want to ignore someone and yet we can’t, we take the time to find out the reason behind that - I mean the deeper reason, not the superficial surface one.

Good luck.

The question in this thread has been resolved - thread locked to prohibit any further hounding or psychoanalysis.